Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 07 Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it looks like I am not going to make my exercise goal this month, but I did have the flu for a week and a half, so I am glad that I made it to where I am considering. I'm a little nervous now about holiday time. I think november and december are going to be really tough months for me!

Right....after you were gloating about running 5 times this week!:)

I know, its amazing how im all gun ho and then at 4am im like a weeney little cry baby.:omg:

Well, it looks like I am not going to make my exercise goal this month, but I did have the flu for a week and a half, so I am glad that I made it to where I am considering. I'm a little nervous now about holiday time. I think november and december are going to be really tough months for me!

I hear that! We can all make it through together!

C25K week 3 session 4

30 mins swiming

15 mins hot tub mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow that was a fast month wasn't it guys??...geezee

I'm pretty happy with myself for the month. I should start making some sort of goal I guess. Hmmm..they track it all at the Y for me. The bad thing is though it doesn't do it all. Like all the time I did crunches. Gonna think about this.

Anyways last night did my spin class. Was next to a hot man..oh my. I feel so fat..LOL. But hey he can sweat next to me anytimeee. :(

Also did 110 crunches before hand. Tonight I have off and my kid has gymnastics now starting up every Wednesday. Life is sooo busy

whos, is that all you can eat? I can eat three times that much I bet....I am such a food whore right now....

I need to start posting here again....and I will...I think.

Wednesday 31st

a.m. bowflex

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dibaby viewpost.gif

You see mmmm..I see pain with the scrambled eggs...sigh..I miss them

Me, too...they stick EVERY time! Unless I use Egg Beaters...and I don't notice a LOT of difference.

Today's excercise: 45 mile bike ride, 180 crunches and two hours weight lifting on shoulders and triceps. (I'm darn near CRIPPLED from yesterdays' leg workout!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!