Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 07 Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Full Report:

33min elliptical

10min stairmaster

25min walk with doggy

I feel worse now though...

I was sore throat all yesterday, now I'm sore throat, runny nose, all congested, possibility of an ear infection, or two. I may just skip the gym tonight and hang out at the walk in!

Jmcambra--way to go....sorry you dont feel good!yeah i think it might be a good idea to rest until you feel better. I feel guilty kicking your butt yesterday to make you go. Well you did ask for it.

Today, 52 laps in pool---1hr 10mins.

Whos, I did ask for it, and I am glad I went, I just feel like crap. I highly doubt its because of working out. If anything, I probably sweat out what would make me feel worse!

Whos, I did ask for it, and I am glad I went, I just feel like crap. I highly doubt its because of working out. If anything, I probably sweat out what would make me feel worse!

You should definitely take a day off. Your body needs it. No worries hon you'll be fine ^_^

Yesterday did 36 minutes on treadmill at 4.0 incline ^_^

Did 20 minutes on circuit weight machines...and at least 50 crunches..nobody around this time..LOL

Yesterday did 36 minutes on treadmill at 4.0 incline ^_^

Did 20 minutes on circuit weight machines...and at least 50 crunches..nobody around this time..LOL

I was going to ask if anyone was watching.

Did you update your ticker lately?

I feel worse now though...

I was sore throat all yesterday, now I'm sore throat, runny nose, all congested, possibility of an ear infection, or two. I may just skip the gym tonight and hang out at the walk in!

Maybe you caught it from me through the computer! ^_^

I've been MIA b/c I've been sick. I hope to join ya'll again real soon! I want to do the couch to 5K program.

I miss ya'll!

I was going to ask if anyone was watching.

Did you update your ticker lately?

I've sorted been going up and down and not going anywhere. I'll find out tomorrow if I lost anything. Although just went to Panera bread and was bad..LOL. Hopefully tonights spin class will burn that off..geeze

jmcambra- hope you feel better soon!

Oct. 4 Exercise: Took a break from the elliptical and walked to my credit union 6.45 miles, it took me about 1 1/2 hours. Visited with one of the tellers for a few minutes. Back to the gym and the elliptical machine tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys, I think its just a really bad head cold and I'm going to try to sweat it out, but I'm definately not going for gold tonight.

Thursday..45 minute spin class..oh a killer..but oh so felt good

also had extra time for circuit training and 50 crunches..:)

Friday--Had to get to work early so just 30laps in the pool today, 40mins. Pretty weak i know but it was better than sleeping in. Might see if i can cut the grass tonight to pick up the pace a little.

Crazy busy weekend to follow then off to New York.

So I didn't do a damn thing last night...besides napping, then going to bed early. I'll have to catch up today!

So I didn't do a damn thing last night...besides napping, then going to bed early. I'll have to catch up today!

Your allowed hon..don't stress about it. :)

how you feeling?