Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

93lbs in 6 months! Pics!!

Girl you are working that sleeve!!! You look wonderful.... at 9 months I want to be able to say I was that successful. I am doing pretty good for my body size as well plus I'm only 3 months out ( I just posted pics too 😂) but you are truly killing it. Congratulations

Girl you are working that sleeve!!! You look wonderful.... at 9 months I want to be able to say I was that successful. I am doing pretty good for my body size as well plus I'm only 3 months out ( I just posted pics too ) but you are truly killing it. Congratulations

I had the RNY Bypass 6 months ago and it was life changing! Thank you so much for the sweet words! This group has been so important to me and such an inspiration!

1 minute ago, Jessh4579 said:

I had the RNY Bypass 6 months ago and it was life changing! Thank you so much for the sweet words! This group has been so important to me and such an inspiration!

Oh I'm sorry ... thought you had the sleeve. Well I had the sleeve and it has been good to me as the bypass has been equally as good to you. I wish you continued success . U look 👏🏾 awesome.

Oh I'm sorry ... thought you had the sleeve. Well I had the sleeve and it has been good to me as the bypass has been equally as good to you. I wish you continued success . U look awesome.

Thank you!!!

Way to go! How are you feeling as you approach the 100lb mark?

I'm not sure how my reply went clear to the bottom. I need to explore this site more and figure it out! Like I said down there. I am so excited to nearly be at 100 ! I have a long way to go after that but I'm gonna get there and reading about others success. Drives me on

1 hour ago, Finding Erika said:

Whoa! Look at you! You look fabulous! Keep up the good work! You'll get to that 100lb goal in no time emoji6.png
Any tips fort hose of us who aren't losing quite as quickly?

High wt. 240

Surgery wt. 227

Current wt. 189

Surgery Date: 12/6/16

Erika we are almost surgery twins... I had my surgery in dec 5 and my weight was 219 and currently 174... I am a slower loser of lbs as well but my inches are flying off ... so I try to Celebrate victories in other ways as well.. congrats on the loss and keep up the good work😊

9 hours ago, Finding Erika said:

Hey dknal2
What are you doing to go so fast? You're flying past me silly! I'm so happy for you! How much are you exercising? How big are your meals? What does your plan look like?

I'm not flying past you, lol. But thanks for the compliment.... I exercise like 3 or 4 times a week by doing cardio on my elliptical as well as focusing on my abs. I am now putting focus on my arms too because I'm noticing a little sagging skin there but hey gotta take good with the bad . You can look me up to check out my pics on posts that I have placed on here to see my progress . I'm doing ok with food now but I am very selective and still can't eat many different foods so I stick to the basic high Protein foods that are on my list from surgeon like tuna, tilapia, chili, grilled chicken , Greek yogurt and veggies. We are both doing great and are on the losers bench which is the most important thing. Stay positive and keep in touch.