Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi chi town friends. i'm in the city, scheduled for 6/1. having my surgery done at Westlake Hospital by Dr. Tiensenga.
i'd love to talk with nearby sleevers!

Hi! I'm in the Oak Park area having my gastric sleeve surgery this Thursday August 3rd also at Westlake Hospital by Dr. Tiensenga!!! Can you tell me how your surgery was and how you're doing now? Thanks so much.

Sent from my LG-H901 using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, CoCo0273 said:

Hi! I'm in the Oak Park area having my gastric sleeve surgery this Thursday August 3rd also at Westlake Hospital by Dr. Tiensenga!!! Can you tell me how your surgery was and how you're doing now? Thanks so much.

im getting mine done by his partner dr lutfi at st josephs

10 minutes ago, CoCo0273 said:

Hi that's great!!! I am having a hard time with the clear liquid diet. But I'm not going to quit. I've gone too far in this journey.

keep ur eye on the prize my dear. its well worth it. their office has a stricter diet than most but its for our own safety.

keep ur eye on the prize my dear. its well worth it. their office has a stricter diet than most but its for our own safety.

From reading other posts they do have a stricter diet, but I'm glad to have you for a buddy. Have you been to their support groups in River Forest? I've been to my first one last month and I LOVED it!!!

20 minutes ago, CoCo0273 said:

From reading other posts they do have a stricter diet, but I'm glad to have you for a buddy. Have you been to their support groups in River Forest? I've been to my first one last month and I LOVED it!!!

no i havent but thats really close to my house. when do they meet? glad to have u as a buddy as well

Edited by lindabalseca

no i havent but thats really close to my house. when do they meet? glad to have u as a buddy as well

They meet once a month and we have lapbanders, sleevers and bypassers. Text me 1-708-571-9426.

I will give you the info for the support group once I get home.

Hello!!
Looking to network with any Chicago sleevers etc.. I'm getting my procedure at Rush Hospital with Dr. Phillip Omotosio. Let me know
Transformation

Dr O is awesome! I wanted him to do my sleeve, but insurance wouldn't cover him. I was sleeve 8/10 by Dr Wallace from the Kane center in Hoffman Estates.

Hi All!

I'm new to this site - planning to have my surgery before the end of the year at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downer's Grove, but an official date hasn't been decided yet. Would be super helpful to talk with people who know what I'm going through! Anyone in Chicago interested in meeting up as a group?

Hi All!
I'm new to this site - planning to have my surgery before the end of the year at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downer's Grove, but an official date hasn't been decided yet. Would be super helpful to talk with people who know what I'm going through! Anyone in Chicago interested in meeting up as a group?

My wife and I would be interested. We are in Aurora, and both were sleeved. 3 and 2 months ago respectively.

My surgery is tomorrow Nov 6 at Northwestern Hosp. I live in the city - but always good to talk to local sleeved and talk thru things that come up!!

I hope your surgery went well, and you are feeling better. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Any Sleevies in Chicago?!!?! Perhaps we could start some kind of support group that hangs out now and then, like coffee or something? I'd love to get one started! Let's all be friends dangit!!!!!!!! :D

ralph-wave.gif

My name's JadeVT, just turned 28 and reside on the Northside. :D Had my surgery done by Dr. Rami Lutfi at Presence Saint Joseph.

Edited by JadeVT