Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a VitaMix blender since years. I don't think that you need a blender that is as expensive as the VitaMix for as little as a few weeks. If you're planning to continue using it I'd highly recommend it.

I have had one for a few years and use it almost daily. I love it, but if it's just something you need for a couple of months, there are much cheaper options out there that will do the job.

I have one, and although is does blend super smoothly, there are irritating things about it. I was thinking of trying out a different brand, if I can scrape together the dough.

I have a Vitamix, and I absolutely LOVE it! They are pricey for sure, but if you can swing it, it's totally worth the cost. I've seen them at costco lately for a good price, and you can also buy refurbished ones directly from Vitamix. A friend of mine did that, and hers looks and works just like new, and she saved a ton of money.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

13 hours ago, tonetone said:

I have one and still mix my powder shakes manually.

I don't haul mine out for the powder shakes either, but I use it for smoothies, Soups, and salsa. I have also used it to make my own almond butter.

Hi - we just bought one last weekend. We were thinking of buying it, and while at costco Vitamix was there demonstrating. We got the newest model ($600. Canadian). Before we invested that much $ in it we discussed how much we'd use it and for what. For me, it'll be handy as I cannot have sugar alcohols so will likely be steering away from processed, flavoured Protein mixes. I want to try to make my own so I'm getting the Vitamins from real food. I also get very nauseous from Calcium, and although my clinic insists I MUST take it - being so sick daily isn't a great option. So again, I'll need to get as much as possible from food. My husband and I also think it's a great way to sneak veggies into out 11 year old daughter via smoothies :-)

Edited by TracyBar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches