Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

42 minutes ago, lovealwaysrosie said:

What sugar free drinks are you guys drinking?

Have you tried sugar free popsicles?

I had mine 04/19/17. Gas-X Strips are a life saver. I too had a hiatal hernia. I could feel the repair every time I breathed through my nose or took a deep breath. I ended up wearing too tight girdles to help with the soreness and heaviness of the excess bloating from the Co2

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats!! I was sleeved on the 13th of April. I was just like you. There was some days I felt so weak from not being able to get enough calories in. But don't worry it will get better. I hated my Vitamins as well but I am now finally able to stomach them. My dr told me at 2 week follow up that I wasn't suppose to start them until after my 2 week follow up. I see why now. Lol

If you're tired of Water try some zero Vitamin water. My personal favorite is the orange flavor. I love it even more when it's cold. I'm able to drink cold stuff now. It doesn't bother me like it did 1 week ago.

Good luck at your follow up tomorrow. We didn't do purée. My dr goes straight to soft foods at 2 week follow up. My issue right now is making sure I moisten my food with dressing or sour cream to help it go down easier.

Happy for you!! Glad you're doing ok. It will get better. Much love!!

CW: 189
SW: 223
Day of surgery: 205

Gonna head to the supermarket in a bit to look for zero vitamin water and some other sugar free drink options. I haven't had an issue with cold drinks which I'm so happy about because I've always loved my drinks ice cold! I'm just hoping to kick this seltzer water craving [emoji30][emoji24]

On 4/29/2017 at 4:23 PM, Webapprentice said:

Yep the the gas and liquid fighting for space. I do not mean to be rude but when you start tooting again it is amazing. Cold liquids are hard for me than warm but that is common. I also had surgery on Wednesday and still fighting gas but it is getting better.

I'm just like you and start my purée diet haven't found everything help me at all and crystallight don't taste good to me anymore so got find something

27 minutes ago, browneyesdebra said:

I'm just like you and start my purée diet haven't found everything help me at all and crystallight don't taste good to me anymore so got find something

I don't know if you like cranberry juice, but the first four days, until I could drink Water easily again, I was drinking Ocean Spray's Diet cranberry juice. I wouldn't say it was the best stuff on the planet but it helped with the bladder to recover after surgery and it's only 5 calories for 8 oz.

4 minutes ago, Finding_Stacy said:

I don't know if you like cranberry juice, but the first four days, until I could drink Water easily again, I was drinking Ocean Spray's Diet cranberry juice. I wouldn't say it was the best stuff on the planet but it helped with the bladder to recover after surgery and it's only 5 calories for 8 oz.

I said was going try it I do like cranberry juice I got try something because food don't taste good to me at all I'm try some eggs tomorrow and see how that taste

I have been drinking MIO for my basic drink but starting to like Isopure and Premier Protein Clear Protein Drink. It is nice to get the supplemental Protein as it helps with energy. Tired of Soup but Protein Shakes are fine. Been walking about 7k steps since Saturday but my wife caught me on the bench press machine doing some reps of 40lbs and I got the look. So I have not done that since promised to wait until two weeks but I am ok to play with bands. I am amazed how good I feel and my hope is all my April sleevers are doing well. Tomorrow is first group meeting for nutrition. I suppose they need to get us ready for week two and three.

I'm not the biggest fan of cranberry juice [emoji30]

What about Hubert's diet Lemonade

Not the biggest fan of lemonade, I've been drinking crystal light lemonade watered down with extra Water and I have to force myself [emoji29]

16 minutes ago, Webapprentice said:

I have been drinking MIO for my basic drink but starting to like Isopure and Premier Protein Clear Protein Drink. It is nice to get the supplemental Protein as it helps with energy. Tired of Soup but Protein Shakes are fine. Been walking about 7k steps since Saturday but my wife caught me on the bench press machine doing some reps of 40lbs and I got the look. So I have not done that since promised to wait until two weeks but I am ok to play with bands. I am amazed how good I feel and my hope is all my April sleevers are doing well. Tomorrow is first group meeting for nutrition. I suppose they need to get us ready for week two and three.

My first post-op nutrition class is May 8 for me I still can't get all my protien in I was able eat little bit of purée food today for dinner