Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Quinones in Mexico

I am in the process of scheduling my VSG with Dr. Sergio Quinones in Mexico for May 1st....... I am scared and nerves and excited. As anyone had their sleeve done with him? Paz share ur experience in Mexico.

I am in the process of scheduling my VSG with Dr. Sergio Quinones in Mexico for May 1st....... I am scared and nerves and excited. As anyone had their sleeve done with him? Paz share ur experience in Mexico.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the surgical procedures, we can schedule a phone, Skype or facetime consultation!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the surgical procedures, we can schedule a phone, Skype or facetime consultation!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@vbrewer82

You might want to take a few thing into consideration:

1) Do you want to have your surgery in a surgical center or a full service hospital.

2) How many days will you spend at the hotel once you have surgery.

3) Will you have follow-up visits at the hotel by a physician after your surgery.

4) Will you have a medical evaluation by a cardiologist before your surgery.

5) Will you have a chest X-ray and EKG performed before your surgery.

6) Are your post-op medications included in your surgery package.

7) Will you have nutritional support from a certified nutritionist and a registered dietitian once you are back home.

8) Can you schedule a Skype, Face Time or phone consultation with your surgeon before scheduling your surgery.

9) Can you have a Skype, Face Time or phone consultation with your surgeon once you are back home.

10) Will you be supplied with a nutritional package while you are at the hotel after surgery.

If you schedule your surgery with Dr. Jalil Illan and BariatricPal Team MX the answer to all the above questions is YES!

I would love the opportunity to discuss our surgeon Dr. Jalil Illan and BariatricPal Team MX services with you.

You can read about Dr. Illan here

https://teammx.bariatricpal.com/pages/dr-jalil-illan-surgeon-oasis-hospital

Watch what our patients have to say about Dr. Jalil Illan, Oasis of Hope Hospital and BariatricPal Team MX

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/368798-dr-illan-and-bariatricpals-team-mx-patient-testimonials/page-7#entry4359687

Tour the Oasis Hospital

https://teammx.bariatricpal.com/pages/hospital

Please feel free calling me 619-900-7808 when you have a free minute.

As of right now i am looking to have surgery with Dr Q at Pompeii Surgical. I've seen some amazing results and reviews from the Bariatric Pal Team MX but Dr Q offers in-house financing and that's the only way i can afford the surgery. Does Dr Illan offer any in-house financing?

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

Hey I am also scheduled with Dr Q at Pompeii. They don't require a deposit so I am still open to other decisions. But as of right now I am pretty satisfied with my decision. I, like yourself couldn't afford the surgery without their in house financing. I just wasn't ready to spend everything at once especially when I have other obligations as well. I'm pretty familiar with the procedure as I did all pre op testing only to find out that bariatric procedures are an exclusion in my plan.

Edited by teetee88

Hey I am also scheduled with Dr Q at Pompeii. They don't require a deposit so I am still open to other decisions. But as of right now I am pretty satisfied with my decision. I, like yourself couldn't afford the surgery without their in house financing. I just wasn't ready to spend everything at once especially when I have other obligations as well. I'm pretty familiar with the procedure as I did all pre op testing only to find out that bariatric procedures are an exclusion in my plan.

For me they do require a deposit. The finance company does anyway. And it has to be paid 3 weeks before the surgery. Plus you have to buy you tickets and send the confirmation to them.

For me they do require a deposit. The finance company does anyway. And it has to be paid 3 weeks before the surgery. Plus you have to buy you tickets and send the confirmation to them.

I have a deposit as well and it must be paid three weeks before surgery. I book my flights and send them the info. I am fine with it because I have only seen positive things about Dr.Q and his staff. I feel that I am getting a big discount and a surgeon that is skilled.

This is true. I meant to say that I have no general deposit that must be paid now. But yeah I have the same. And I'll be making that deposit 3 weeks in advance. I've done as much research as I could. And I feel comfortable with Dr Q and his staff. Plus Jack has been really responsive and pleasant.

@@teetee88 @@vbrewer82 I'm in the same boat as u guys I was thinking Illian but my finances... idk how do you go about the in house financing thing???

@@teetee88 @@vbrewer82 I'm in the same boat as u guys I was thinking Illian but my finances... idk how do you go about the in house financing thing???

@@BrandNew Lady you basically put down the deposit of $2500 three weeks before your surgery and then you have a monthly draft of $200-300 come out of your account for 10 months. They use Wells Fargo. You can speak to the patient coordinator for more info.