Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2yrs and still loving it...❤❤ Had bypass Started at 235lb and now down to 111lb its been a crazy but interesting road. Wouldn't change a thing.

Kblanc... No luv not at all. I've been thinking about a consultation for my tummy and thighs but then I chk out mainly because of how expensive it is.. But I think if I did have the money I probably would just the little things I don't like..lol

Awww larry971 thank u luv. And there's always someone for everyone ur never too old for luv. ❤❤

Lol...I'll survive...glad your happy and looking gorgeous.

Sent from Larry's S7

you have done great! I have a question for you..I am having issues deciding on which procedure to do. Have you had issues with feeling hungry?

you have done great! I have a question for you..I am having issues deciding on which procedure to do. Have you had issues with feeling hungry?

Thank u luv. And nothing out of the ordenairy, when I first got it I had to remind myself to eat, but now it's different I wrk in the medical field and sometimes I don't get to eat as often but I do still eat my portions and eat healthy, not that I don't hv cheat days but even then I portion everything I don't over do the eating. I really do luv having the bypass. But I did also research all of them before I got it and I felt like it was the best one for me.

It's people like you that give us hope and inspiration! Thank you for posting.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using the BariatricPal App

Ur very welcome my luv. I just want to show people it is possible. Not saying everything was easy but if u wrk hard u can achieve wt u want. The hardest parts was when my family would eat junk food and I wasn't able too, but guess wt I would just leave the room or eat by myself and I was great!

You look great. Great post

Tie Hill Samsung S6+

Thank u