Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Thanks claire

I dont know what i was thinking i only had one fill 3 weeks ago and i have had no restriction for weeks and was able to eat anything or so i thought.I feel a bit better this morning i guess i am a bit swollen i will be taking it easy from now on i tried ice lollies yesterday and had one before bed last night think this helped.Lesson learned.

Have a good day

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm having a horrible week as my boyfriend of 7 years finished with me. Was so surprised & didn't see it coming at all.

After losing 5 stone now I'm feeling better than I ever have (or I was!) and now this... argh. We own everything together this break up is gonna be a nightmare. The idea of dating again... eek help!!

x

Hi,

I'm having a horrible week as my boyfriend of 7 years finished with me. Was so surprised & didn't see it coming at all.

After losing 5 stone now I'm feeling better than I ever have (or I was!) and now this... argh. We own everything together this break up is gonna be a nightmare. The idea of dating again... eek help!!

x

Dear emsey,

Well, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to men! I thought losing weight and getting back to my pre-married size would improve my marraige...but it hasn't! He says he loves for what is on the inside...that he misses my bum...No compliments..., it's me that's been on the verge of leaving, but we have 6 kids so it's not that easy...so I'm still here. I don't understand, I thought it would bring the spark back and we'd be like newly weds, I can fit into my wedding dress again! He did propose again but it didn't make sense as we were not getting on at all, I actually thought I had misunderstood him!

I hope you get on ok, and things go smoothly for you, just think of this as a new chapter in your life!

Fatpants

Hi everybody, hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for all your support Freckles, slinky and mummies and of course all of us we support each other. When I thought I was doing well I have developed heel spur where I have terrible pain I can hardly walk therefore I had to stop going to the gym I have ordered myself support insoles I just hope it will ease the pain.

Well good luck everybody with their weight lost.

Hi,

x

Hi,

x

pardon the french but what a nasty shite i hate that especially if you were'nt expecting it hun,arnt you glad in a way though that you have lost weight,so you wont sit in all the time and get back out there and get yourself an identity,us women settle down and dont go out the door and then when we do well me anyway i get a phone call off hubby were are you,see he isnt use to me going out anywhere but that will defo change lol,im gonna treat him mean and keep him keen,so chin up hun all things happen for a reason xxx

Dear emsey,

Well, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to men! I thought losing weight and getting back to my pre-married size would improve my marraige...but it hasn't! He says he loves for what is on the inside...that he misses my bum...No compliments..., it's me that's been on the verge of leaving, but we have 6 kids so it's not that easy...so I'm still here. I don't understand, I thought it would bring the spark back and we'd be like newly weds, I can fit into my wedding dress again! He did propose again but it didn't make sense as we were not getting on at all, I actually thought I had misunderstood him!

I hope you get on ok, and things go smoothly for you, just think of this as a new chapter in your life!

Fatpants

Thanks so much for the kind words Fatpants (or shoud that be skinny pants!! congrats on the mega weight loss!).

That's sweet that your hubby proposed again, I hope you guys can sort things out. You could get a babysitter and get hubby to take you on a romantic date.. and maybe even a hotel ;) haha xx

Dear emsey,

Fatpants

i hate when men say that i love you on what is inside,we want compliments not shit talk lol,i left my last partner after 17 years as there was no love lost and met my new hubby and im now delighted,you only live once so enjoy yourself,im gonna start going out with me sis so he get jealouse again he he

Hi Everyone,

This is probably going to sound really stupid but I have been wondering since I am going over for surgery on my own what will I do with my personal stuff like my handbag, phone, purse etc. My phone is welded to my hand most of the time!! Funny the silly things that come into your head at times lol Are there lockers in the hospital where I can safely leave my stuff??

E

pardon the french but what a nasty shite i hate that especially if you were'nt expecting it hun,arnt you glad in a way though that you have lost weight,so you wont sit in all the time and get back out there and get yourself an identity,us women settle down and dont go out the door and then when we do well me anyway i get a phone call off hubby were are you,see he isnt use to me going out anywhere but that will defo change lol,im gonna treat him mean and keep him keen,so chin up hun all things happen for a reason xxx

Haha thanks slinks, you're right... imagine if I didn't have the band I'd be eating my way thru choc cake all week lol. At least I have a bit more confidence to go out now, but imagine having to explain surgery scars etc. I think I'd rather become a nun than go near men again anyway!

Sounds like a good plan with your hubby... keeps them on their toes! ;) xxx

Hi Everyone,

This is probably going to sound really stupid but I have been wondering since I am going over for surgery on my own what will I do with my personal stuff like my handbag, phone, purse etc. My phone is welded to my hand most of the time!! Funny the silly things that come into your head at times lol Are there lockers in the hospital where I can safely leave my stuff??

E

Yes there were lockers by the beds... don't worry! (you only share the room with one other person anyway).

Good luck, you'll be fine and wont regret it xx

Yes there were lockers by the beds... don't worry! (you only share the room with one other person anyway).

Good luck, you'll be fine and wont regret it xx

Thanks, its silly I know but just want to be organised lol

Thanks, its silly I know but just want to be organised lol

Not silly at all, you're right to want to be organised.

We've all been there Hun xx

Men ehh sorry to any of the lovelies we have on here but they can be rather insensitive about all things female including the odd compliment now and then especially when we have done so well!

So this is an unofficial celebration but I have now lost 6 stone yeahhhhhh! Will officially know on Friday when I weigh in. But am such a happy bunny!!!

:D

Cx

Not silly at all, you're right to want to be organised.

We've all been there Hun xx

Thanks again

Just wanted to add Esmey I am sorry about your man troubles men truely are shits at times, it will get easier and in time you will wonder what the pain was all about, he does not deserve you and when he realise what he has lost and comes crawling back (as they all do in the end) you will have moved on and be having way too much fun to even think about him.

E