Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

That's good news, you can start getting excited now!

How much would you like to lose?

Take care and look after yourself.

Claire x

Hello,

Yes i am very excited, just wish i didnt have to wait untill June.

Im planning on loosing about 13 stone, maybe a bit more

Got a very long road ahead

Jo xx

Hi everyone. Just to say I've lost 45 lbs so far and love my band. Have 5.5ml in and don't think I need any more.

Good luck to every one.

Amazed1

Fantastic, well done and congrats on the 100+ weight loss. Are you planning to lose anymore?

Agree with the PMA as you need to be very focused and meet the challenge and not give in or up.

Well done

Claire x

Hi want to lose another 35 pound, I will never give up until I get there, it's great being in control. For the ist time I'm looking forward to the hot weather, if it ever comes !!!

Hi everyone. Just to say I've lost 45 lbs so far and love my band. Have 5.5ml in and don't think I need any more.

Good luck to every one.

Amazed1

Well done and congratulations on the loss. It feels wonderful so enjoy because it is hard work but so worth it. Onward & downward! Hooray!

Hello everyone, just found a few spare minutes before I go to see my Mum.

Hope you're all enjoying mothers day lol.

Well even on the short flight to Benidorm my band tightened up like mad, couldnt hardly eat or drink for 4 days, weird!!!

maybe its the stress of travelling because these days with all the security checks it does get stressful, but so glad they are rigid with the checks.

I came home on thursday teatime , unpacked, got all the washing sorted etc, and suddenly realised I would never have been able to do all of that when I had loads of weight on me!!!! Where has the energy come from, cos I still cant hardly eat anything.

I know I should get a bit out but am going to persevere until I have lost the last stone, and then will try to lead a normal life, without piling the weight on again.

I think I'll aim for having 2mls out and see how I go, maybe about August.

JoJo I have had a quick read back and am wondering why you are going for more surgery????

For the lady who's band has eroded, that happened to me and I had to get another op to remove and replace.

Amazed my poor little daughter has only lost a stone, and she struggles to eat anything. But she wasnt much overweight and ate healthily always, so I think thats why.

She still fits into a size 12, so she's not gross, but she thinks she is !!.

You have done really well, soon be at your target!!!

Will pop in again asap. xxx

lol that's my goal size 10 (top) and 12 (bottom) due to the way i am shaped.

Hello everyone, just found a few spare minutes before I go to see my Mum.

Hope you're all enjoying mothers day lol.

Well even on the short flight to Benidorm my band tightened up like mad, couldnt hardly eat or drink for 4 days, weird!!!

maybe its the stress of travelling because these days with all the security checks it does get stressful, but so glad they are rigid with the checks.

I came home on thursday teatime , unpacked, got all the washing sorted etc, and suddenly realised I would never have been able to do all of that when I had loads of weight on me!!!! Where has the energy come from, cos I still cant hardly eat anything.

I know I should get a bit out but am going to persevere until I have lost the last stone, and then will try to lead a normal life, without piling the weight on again.

I think I'll aim for having 2mls out and see how I go, maybe about August.

JoJo I have had a quick read back and am wondering why you are going for more surgery????

For the lady who's band has eroded, that happened to me and I had to get another op to remove and replace.

Amazed my poor little daughter has only lost a stone, and she struggles to eat anything. But she wasnt much overweight and ate healthily always, so I think thats why.

She still fits into a size 12, so she's not gross, but she thinks she is !!.

You have done really well, soon be at your target!!!

Will pop in again asap. xxx

full fat i think you will defo lose your last 35lb hun well done and jo jo i told you he take his time glad your so pleased hun,but watch you dont put on loads of extra weight,cause that is what id done lol like you i had a few month to wait and put on an added 2 stonel.nice to see ya back freckles its hard when your busy hun isn't,there isn't enough hours in the day,you must of lost more weight now freckles not long now till goal take care xxxx

Good luck to every one.

Amazed1

well done amazed your doing so well xx,btw does anyone know how much a fill cost in dublin as it is in euro or do they let you pay in pound xx

full fat i think you will defo lose your last 35lb hun well done and jo jo i told you he take his time glad your so pleased hun,but watch you dont put on loads of extra weight,cause that is what id done lol like you i had a few month to wait and put on an added 2 stonel.nice to see ya back freckles its hard when your busy hun isn't,there isn't enough hours in the day,you must of lost more weight now freckles not long now till goal take care xxxx

We got there in the end WAHOO!!

I know what you mean about watching my weight, ive put nearly a stone on already since I first sent Freddy a email.

Seriously need to start watching what im eating or the plain will be flying on one side :D

Im kind of hoping for a couple of BBQ's before i go but by the look of the weather im not to sure, mind you that might be a good thing lol

Sade I'm the opposite, I wear an 18 top but a 16 jeans lol atm, hope that changes in the next few months.

Hi Slinx, well for all I'm not eating much I'm still the same weight!!!!

Hi All,

It been some time since I posted, well so far I have lost about 3 stone since I was banded in Nov. I had some problems after my second fill with a chest infection that seemed to make it really difficult to eat when I had my second set of antibiotics I was in real pain when I ate and it was really difficult to keep anything down. Well to cut a long story short I realized that it was my sertaline that was irritating my stoma and it was the irritation caused by the tablets that was preventing me from keeping anything down (the combination with the antibiotics caused serious pain which finally made me realize what the problem was). Well the doctor changed my prescription and I got it in liquid form and now that I have been able to eat for a few weeks I am ready for my next fill. When I was trying to work out the problem I found out on another part of the forum is can be a pretty common problem with the sertaline tablets so I just thought I'd put it out there in case it might help someone.

Slinky the fill in Dublin cost 110 Euro but I am sure Rosie paid in sterling when we went down in Jan.

Hi everyone,

Seems ages since I have been on but still keeping an eye on how everyone is getting on. Like Daisy I was banded on 2nd Nov and I have lost over 3st - approx 47lbs so pleased with how things are going - really starting to notice it in my clothes and people starting to notice also - nice - but long way to go.

Slinky - As far as I remember, dublin fills are 120e but the last time I paid sterling - he calculated out the exchange rate and it was £100 - he didnt mind at all. If possible, nearly as well take take the euro out of the ATM.

thankfully I have had no problems as such - weight loss was slow at the start due to the length of time we had to wait for our first fill but has been small but steady since. On a steep learning curve but couldnt imagine myself without it.

Good luck to all,

RC xx

Sade I'm the opposite, I wear an 18 top but a 16 jeans lol atm, hope that changes in the next few months.

Hi Slinx, well for all I'm not eating much I'm still the same weight!!!!

i wouldnt worry too much freckles its prob because your so close to your goal weight,and your weight will prob start to move all of a sudden lol take care hun xx

Hi All,

It been some time since I posted, well so far I have lost about 3 stone since I was banded in Nov. I had some problems after my second fill with a chest infection that seemed to make it really difficult to eat when I had my second set of antibiotics I was in real pain when I ate and it was really difficult to keep anything down. Well to cut a long story short I realized that it was my sertaline that was irritating my stoma and it was the irritation caused by the tablets that was preventing me from keeping anything down (the combination with the antibiotics caused serious pain which finally made me realize what the problem was). Well the doctor changed my prescription and I got it in liquid form and now that I have been able to eat for a few weeks I am ready for my next fill. When I was trying to work out the problem I found out on another part of the forum is can be a pretty common problem with the sertaline tablets so I just thought I'd put it out there in case it might help someone.

Slinky the fill in Dublin cost 110 Euro but I am sure Rosie paid in sterling when we went down in Jan.

well done daisy and rosie you have done really well girls,and thanks for the info on tablets will keep that in mind,i cant wait to get my next fill that is why i was gonna go to dublin but i will wait and go to belfast now,so need my next fill,but thanks for the info girls keep it up xxxxx