Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Freckle were you banded with Dr Chris as well? I mean your first time?

Ok - I have arrived in Brussells and I am sitting on my bed in the hotel.

It's pretty basic, I suppose it would be best compared to a Travelodge. I'm glad my hubby is with me to keep me company.

My taxi driver said I would be collected at 6.45am tomorrow. My hubby is already despairing about missing brekkie. But the hotel bar is open at 6.30 for brekkie so I doubt he will starve.

I am going to do a video I think and post it on YouTube.

Wish me luck folks x

good luck lemma you going to be ok. just a word of caution don't leave any money in your hotel room as my husband money got stolen £260 and it was that fat man in the reception!! but you will be OK its worth every penny!

Well you learn something new every day.

Thank you English Rose for the benefit of your experience, thats really shocked me!!! I just dont understand how the saline is pushing back when its leaking, very strange, but girl I believe you!

Do as suggested and ask the filler to remove all the saline just to check if you still have the said amount in.

Can someone tell me what time you have to check out of the hotel, as our flight home is not until 20:55.

Surely we dont have to hang around the airport all day

Does Dr Chris have an arrangement with the hotel for people who have a late flight?

Thanx in advance.

Hi Feckles, I checked out 2 hrs late and they charged me 20 Euros. If I was you I'd book an extra night via their website as its cheaper (39) that way - then when u arrive u can tell them and they'll keep u in the same room.

My weight loss has well and truly stopped - I had 2.5ml put in and it hasn't made a difference, if anything I'm eating more since! eek...

Ok - I have arrived in Brussells and I am sitting on my bed in the hotel.

It's pretty basic, I suppose it would be best compared to a Travelodge. I'm glad my hubby is with me to keep me company.

My taxi driver said I would be collected at 6.45am tomorrow. My hubby is already despairing about missing brekkie. But the hotel bar is open at 6.30 for brekkie so I doubt he will starve.

I am going to do a video I think and post it on YouTube.

Wish me luck folks x

Good luck lemma... I soo remember that pre-op-night feeling! x

Hi all

I am new to this site but not new to learning about the band, this is my story so far, 2 years ago i booked and paid for surgery thru a french lady and it all got cancelled 3 days before i was due to fly out. anyways i didnt get the money back and im out of pocket €8k.

Looking to get it done again, but im not flush with cash, Im Irish and looking for a affordable price. To get it here is €8k which i cant afford as i am still paying off the last loan,

I would apprechiate any help in getting prices together etc.

Thanks in advance

Corkgirl

Hi I think we know who the French lady is.

Why not go direct with dr chris he has his own web site now.

Obesity-assist

Steenwagenstraat 42

B1820 Melsbroek

BELGIUM

phone: 003227517777

mobile: 0032476398074 (for a text massage)

chris.debruyne@advalvas.be

dokter.de.bruyne@telenet.be

www.obesity-assit.com

Only go direct no point taking risks with third partys

Hi all

I am new to this site but not new to learning about the band, this is my story so far, 2 years ago i booked and paid for surgery thru a french lady and it all got cancelled 3 days before i was due to fly out. anyways i didnt get the money back and im out of pocket €8k.

Looking to get it done again, but im not flush with cash, Im Irish and looking for a affordable price. To get it here is €8k which i cant afford as i am still paying off the last loan,

Thanks in advance

Corkgirl

THANK YOU so much full fat,

I havent had the best luck with her, Lets just say her surname rhymes with PAW. there another woman here to had the same thing happen to her, we are both taking her to court. but will be lucky to get our money back.

How much does he charge? anything is better than €8k.

Hi all

Thanks in advance

Corkgirl

hi corkgal sorry to hear about your probs we all know who you are talking about hun,hope you get her lol anyway email dr chris debruyne's manager on frederik.serneels@ecfs.be that is how to go direct it cost 4150 euro and includes taxi's to and from airport and hotel to hospital,3 night stay for 2 in a hotel and your op,you just have to book your flights from dublin aiport and they do fills in cork,dublin and belfast i get mine done in belfast they are a good crowd lots of peep's have gone over from ireland too lol,plus you can get an appointment for surgery within a couple of weeks goodluck :thumbup:

Thanks Wannabe Slinky

Thats a great price, omg i am getting butterflies now, i was so upset when it got cancelled the first time, and i mean upset, i didnt get out of bed for days.

I really want to be thinner, not thin, thinner, i am a bulging size 20 and 20 stone. Really think i deserve this. Ill have to scrape together every penny i have plus im still paying the 220 a month for nothing:sad:

Anyways, im so happy to hear that everyone is happy with their bands. i want to be one of ye.

I had the same problem but got my money back.

Dr chris told me he had stopped dealing with her would be interested to see if that is the case.

Go direct the service is first class so is the after care,

Plus you get all the support from all his patients on here.

Best of luck.

THANK YOU so much full fat,

I havent had the best luck with her, Lets just say her surname rhymes with PAW. there another woman here to had the same thing happen to her, we are both taking her to court. but will be lucky to get our money back.

How much does he charge? anything is better than €8k.

I had the same problem but got my money back.

Dr chris told me he had stopped dealing with her would be interested to see if that is the case.

Go direct the service is first class so is the after care,

Plus you get all the support from all his patients on here.

Best of luck.

How did you get ur money back? id be interested to know..

was onto fredrich and he quoted me 4100 excl flights and train, delighted, anyone know any way of raising funds?

Welcome Dubgirl, you've come to the right place...

Thank you for the welcome Freckles. It's great to have a place like this. And thanks Slinky for the email address. I mailed him tonight.

That's terrible what happened to you Corkgal. I hope you get your money back and wish you well. I'm only starting my journey to getting the band done. It's hard to know who you're dealing with but at least here you'll hear the truth from real people

was onto fredrich and he quoted me 4100 excl flights and train, delighted, anyone know any way of raising funds?

your welcome dub and corkgirl,why dont you try the credit union if your in one you only need 1000 to get your loan,then pay it back weekly lol its and idea anyway:thumbup:

How did you get ur money back? id be interested to know..

Luckly for me she gave it back to me. I suspect dr chris played a part but I am not 100% sure.

I got cancelled the day before but I still turned up the next day and paid the hospital fees direct when got there.

Dr chris seemed quite annoyed by the whole thing and I suspect he put some pressure on her to return my money.

Either way a good result i thought I had seen the last of my money.