Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Happy New Year Peeps!

New Years Eve 08 against New Years Eve 09.

Sorry about the dodgy pics....they were the best out of very very very drunken bunch. I'm not sure when the pain of my hangover will end but i am hoping it will be some time in 2010.

Wishing everyone an amazingly thin year!

xx

post-247491-13813139017223_thumb.jpg

post-247491-13813139017418_thumb.jpg

post-247491-13813139017822_thumb.jpg

post-247491-13813139018209_thumb.jpg

Happy New Year Peeps!

Sorry about the dodgy pics....they were the best out of very very very drunken bunch. I'm not sure when the pain of my hangover will end but i am hoping it will be some time in 2010.

xx

all the best luv your looking awesome.

gx

Hi everyone

A very happy , healthy New Year to u all !!!

I haven't been on here for ages as I was peeved I wasn't loosing any weight, BUT it is gradually starting to shift in the last 2 months. I have had a fill every month for the last 5 months and now have 6.25ml in band the weight has started to come of last couple of months and it feels good, just thought I would post to let others who may be in the same position I was a few months ago know it will happen eventually, others that went for op at same time as me were having brillliant weight losses 2-3st in first few months I only lost a few Lb people kept saying be patient it will happen but I was really beginning to despair thinking of the money I had spent and what I had put myself through. I am very confident that I will continue to lose weight in 2010 and hopefully reach my target.

Take care

x

Hi JennyO...I am going to be banded on January 15th by Dr. Chris De Bruyne. I'm travelling myself too....very, very nervous !!!

I'm starting on a low fat "diet" on 2nd January.

Where are you travelling from?

Hi Sharon T and JennyO, snap I am getting banded on the 15th Jan also. My husband is coming with me, I don't know whether that is a good or bad idea, he has never had a weight problem or an issue with food so finds it hard to understand why I do. I am terribly nervous as well and feel this is the last resort so hope It will sort me out once and for all :unsure: Shall see you there.

I'm from the west country Devon anyone know where the nearest place for me for fills would be? Bristol is 2 1/2 hours drive so closer would be a bonus.

2wnmwqc.jpg

Nice to see a couple of the old crowd make it back sometimes, the others have deserted us...meanies.

I think I have put on about a kilo over Crimbo but I have drunk a lot of Baileys ( loadsa calories) and eaten a lot of choc, so will be good soon, when all the nice stuff is gone.

Glad you were good Garry and you too Carrie xxxx

OMG Carrie your latest pics are amazing, you have done so well!!!!

Hiya Sharon

Only just joined site as Ive only just emailed regarding the banding.

Im really scared going to Belgium to have it done. The quotes Ive had in England are really expensive and they go on about after care etc being really important but it sounds like Dr Chris follows you up regularly.

Apart from the forum do you know anyone personally who has had this done?

I´ve been banded by Dr. Dillemans in Brugges. He´s very good and famous.He seems to be one of the best in Europe.

Happy New Year Peeps!

xx

Carriejess you look absolutely fab, Hope you had a great christmas and new year xx

Hya Wishfull long time no speak, how's your weight loss going and how is your daughter?

Our baby has 2 teeth now and she's just 4 months, damn teething is such a painful thing for little babies.

Hello everyone can anyone tell me how far Campanile Hotel is from Charleroi airport

Thanks

hi< i never went to that airport but i think its quite a distnce i have heard about 80-100 euro in a taxi, have u booked your flights if not try and get to international s in the long run with taxis its about the same.

hi< i never went to that airport but i think its quite a distnce i have heard about 80-100 euro in a taxi, have u booked your flights if not try and get to international s in the long run with taxis its about the same.

Thanks Garry. Yes have booked the flights with Ryanair, Aer Lingus was too dear. Thankfully the taxi fares is included, was just curious how long it was as we've a very early flight coming back and was wondering what time we'd have to leave the hotel.

Hi lil i know the taxi fare is only included when u fly into the international airport i was told it would be 150 extra from charleroi airport so id double check with fred...

Hi everyone I have been reading lots of the posts, It's so helpfull and you are all so supportive. Garry you are a mind of information no wonder everyone asks you so much and not a wonder when I see how well you have done.

I see you all recommend WLS. As I said in my last posting I am being banded on Jan 15th with Dr Chris DeBruyne. Should I have my first fill with him or is it ok to sign up to WLS on my return. I'm not sure what is the best thing to do. Can someone help my dilemma?

Thanks Garry. Yes have booked the flights with Ryanair, Aer Lingus was too dear. Thankfully the taxi fares is included, was just curious how long it was as we've a very early flight coming back and was wondering what time we'd have to leave the hotel.

hi, i guess you are booked with ecfs, do they know its that airport as i know taxis are included but i know they also add quite a bit for that airport, just checking as i would hate you too have a problem when your there.

g