Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 weeks post-Op ... before and after

Truthfully if this is you witch in my opinion it's not congrats but showing all that means nothing . I had my surgery 12/21/16 and I'm down 37 pounds even when I'm in different lighting I still look the same . So I'm sorry if I find this hard to believe that's just my opinion and when you post things on here your going to get many different ones

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats mamas on your progress I'm down 54 lbs in the last three weeks and that's including my pre op diet. Keep up the good work..

This is suppose to be a positive resource for this transition we're making in our lives.. How dare anyone doubt you. That pisses me off so much..

Edited by TurtleQueen

Pharm, since you keep responding and your pic is visible in your profile, why don't you just put this to rest for good and show your before and after pics without the emojis. The card could belong to anyone so that's not really proof of anything (don't get upset...I am in forensics and am just sayin').

The thing about this site is like you said, we're supposed to be here to support one another. But we also have an ethical obligation to be honest with people who have fears and concerns about surgery. You may be an outlier but you may also be giving people false hope. No one is trying to take anything away from you. We are asking you to give us a real chance to Celebrate your accomplishment and understand that the discrepancies are not to hurt anyone here by being disingenious.

Sent from my XT1650 using the BariatricPal App

Truthfully if this is you witch in my opinion it's not congrats but showing all that means nothing . I had my surgery 12/21/16 and I'm down 37 pounds even when I'm in different lighting I still look the same . So I'm sorry if I find this hard to believe that's just my opinion and when you post things on here your going to get many different ones

Just FYI, different ethnicity have different type of skin. I'm not white. My skin tans really easy. So.. that's it.

Btw, congrats on the weight loss

Edited by pharmD_vsg

Pharm, since you keep responding and your pic is visible in your profile, why don't you just put this to rest for good and show your before and after pics without the emojis. The card could belong to anyone so that's not really proof of anything (don't get upset...I am in forensics and am just sayin').

The thing about this site is like you said, we're supposed to be here to support one another. But we also have an ethical obligation to be honest with people who have fears and concerns about surgery. You may be an outlier but you may also be giving people false hope. No one is trying to take anything away from you. We are asking you to give us a real chance to Celebrate your accomplishment and understand that the discrepancies are not to hurt anyone here by being disingenious.

Sent from my XT1650 using the BariatricPal App

It's a little absurd to think I would randomly find a VSG ID card?! Don't you think so?

I posted a pic of me with the same exact cloths in the same exact bathroom that I took my after picture this AM. I might have my personal reason that I didn't want my face to be visible on my before and after pictures.

As you can see in my after pictures ( both with my pink shirt and the animal print ) I'm in the same bathroom with same hair products on my counter!

I didn't lose 30lbs pre-op like a lot of people. I didn't lose 10lbs .. I lost 8lbs!!!! But I didn't come here and accuse people who lost 20+ or 30+ in pre-op of lying!!!! I haven't lost ton of weight in my first 3 weeks post op either I have lost 32lbs including my pre-op.

Did I accuse anybody who lost more weight than me in their first month or 3 weeks of lying or trying to say that you are just giving me false hope! NO, I sure did not!

I'm in medical field! We are all different. Our body's are not made the same.

I haven't lost shit ton of weight but I sure have lost lots of inches!

No one doubts it's the same person in the same loose preop top the person in the red top is not the same. Honesty is all we ask!!! You can't get support if you can't be trusted!!! I don't care only honesty.

No one doubts it's the same person in the same loose preop top the person in the red top is not the same. Honesty is all we ask!!! You can't get support if you can't be trusted!!! I don't care only honesty.

Oh really! And the same person on the pink shirt happened to have the same exact product on her counter top in her bathroom...you know what, I don't need your approval or support or anything when you literally are this dumb. Again you are old enough to be my mother!!

I'll pray for you! You definitely need it.

Edited by pharmD_vsg

Congrats mamas on your progress I'm down 54 lbs in the last three weeks and that's including my pre op diet. Keep up the good work..

This is suppose to be a positive resource for this transition we're making in our lives.. How dare anyone doubt you. That pisses me off so much..

Thank you. I wish they were more people like you in here.