Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mushy peas and carrots is agreeable for me during the puree phase. It seems to be holding up in my stomach alright.

I've hurled previously mistakingly jumping the gun with a small bowl of pho (noodles, broth, soft tofu), those noodles went in and came running out of my system just the way they came. I'm happy to stick to purees if it means not hurting myself! Same thing happened with 2 oz of tuna salad that I think I ate a little too fast... I felt like bulimic person. Gross stuff.

So yeah back to just mushy peas and carrots, peas and cottage cheese (not sorry if that's a weird combo, savory to me), and Protein shakes, Jello, broth, yogurt, popsicles, propel, crystal light. All stuff in my kitchen.

Edited by sasharbinx

I start pureed foods later this week. What brand of unflavored Protein powder do you all use? Where do you buy it? I keep seeing reference to it but can't find it anywhere. I'd like to try it.

I can't find it either!

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

Mushy peas and carrots is agreeable for me during the puree phase. It seems to be holding up in my stomach alright.

I've hurled previously mistakingly jumping the gun with a small bowl of pho (noodles, broth, soft tofu), those noodles went in and came running out of my system just the way they came. I'm happy to stick to purees if it means not hurting myself! Same thing happened with 2 oz of tuna salad that I think I ate a little too fast... I felt like bulimic person. Gross stuff.

So yeah back to just mushy peas and carrots, peas and cottage cheese (not sorry if that's a weird combo, savory to me), and Protein shakes, Jello, broth, yogurt, popsicles, propel, crystal light. All stuff in my kitchen.

Thanks for sharing!

I think the first thing I had on the pureed diet was scrambled eggs for Breakfast.< /p>

Then later that day I REALLY wanted to try nonfat refried Beans, so I did. I even put a couple teaspoons of Daisy light sour cream on them. They were really good!

I believe I also had cottage cheese on the same day. It was okay. Not too keen on plain cottage cheese.< /p>

I am pretty sure an egg is on the menu for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!

I just started my puréed stage and I bought and/or made the following things puréed in my blender.

Oikos triple zero Greek yogurt

Cottage cheese

Protein pudding

Egg salad

Buffalo chicken

Ricotta bake

Black bean Soup

tuna salad

Laughing cow cheese

Katy W- Louisburg, NC

Lapband revision to VSG with DS

HW- 297

Weight at Surgery-279

CW- will update at two week appt

I can't wait to try the ricotta bake!

Thank you so much!

I start pureed foods later this week. What brand of unflavored Protein powder do you all use? Where do you buy it? I keep seeing reference to it but can't find it anywhere. I'd like to try it.

I use powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored Protein Powder. I buy it from their website. Besides mixing it in things like yogurt, Soups, refried Beans, etc, you can mix it in drinks like Crystal Light, Powerade Zero and Decaf iced tea.

Thank you for the suggestions! (I cannot understand why my response went to the wrong place)

I can't find it either!

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App[/quotes

I use boomers in Australia.... or West Australia

No flavour no sugar

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My favorites on the pureed phase:

• One scrambled egg and one turkey sausage link put in the food processor with a splash of Fairlife, though I could never finish it all.
  • Ricotta bake (I made them in muffin tins) - I could eat 1/2 of a ricotta bake muffin at a time.
  • Refried Beans, low-fat shredded cheese and a small tsp of plain Greek yogurt

I pureed tuna salad and the consistency wasn't too different from regular tuna salad in my opinion.

My first purée was egg salad. My favorite purée was the ricotta cheese bake. It tasted better the next day. 12/21 was my date too!