Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which surgeon did you choose?

Dr. Alvarez in Mexico. He is highly qualified and answers all of your questions. Susan is great. Looking forward to more positive experiences as well!

Dr. Holover in New York. He's the top in the state and has a super friendly easy to talk to staff.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Dr. Joshua Long, Parker Colorado.

I chose him initially because his office staff was polite, caring, and didn't mind answering all my questions. Before my first appointment they had to reschedule because he was going to be out of the office that day. I explained I was on a schedule with my insurance (ran out at end of year) and I was worried that pushing my appointment back further would result in not being able to have it at all. She got me in the very next day. Even earlier than my first appointment was supposed to be! Once I was seen there I was hooked. I met with the surgeon, the nutritionist, and the therapist all on the first visit. Each one took their time to talk to me, let me ask questions, made sure I really understood everything. I felt completely at ease there.

Before calling his office I had called two other places. First one was super rude when I asked if they took medicaid. They did not and it was apparent that they looked down on those who had it. Second one took medicaid but didn't want to answer my questions at all, tried rushing me off the phone, and said I wouldn't even meet the surgeon until I had completed 6 months of diet with my PCP first. I knew I didn't want to go into surgery with someone I'd never met so that, combined with the attitude they gave me, cinched it for me. I didn't want to go there.

I'm using Dr. Lee at South Shore Bariatrics, Long Island NY. He and the hospital are local to me, I loved his personality and outlook when I met him initially at his seminar. He also has years of bariatric surgery experience

I'm having my sleeve at Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, NY. M Dr is Seth Judd from Crystal Run Healthcare. 8 days till my surgery

Dr. Anthony Gonzalez - Baptist Health South Florida / South Miami Hospital

I am Pre-op. Tentative surgery date of March 2017

I chose John Touliatos here in Birmingham, AL. He did my co-workers VSG and after meeting with him and working with his staff, I feel I made a good choice. He asked me personal questions at our meeting and agreed with most of what I said. I felt extremely comfortable around him.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App