Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There sure are a lot of beaches on this board here

We don't need no stinkin' beaches! LOL!

I just googled "weight loss" and picked an image. I can't work up the courage to post my face yet. Even though I doubt anyone I know would be on a bariatric forum! Maybe it feels too "real" and I'm not there yet!

ETA: My ticker is a girl running through a lovely meadow, and not a beach, at least! Or maybe she is a beach, who knows?!

Edited by mywls

@ I'm all over the interweb for various things. I have not broadcast my WLS, but I have not made it top secret either. I am very well known in my field all over the world. Anyone who knows me professionally knows I was fat. So far, whenever anyone has asked me about losing weight, I just look them in the eye and say, "It's the result of clean livin'". That has sufficed so far.

I can do beaches!

GOPR0215%202_zpspj9lhkup.jpg

20150912_081717_zpskgmt1ofj.jpg

2015-07-13%2020.36.53_zpssrxhdqwv.png

20150909_132432_zpsciyxfm9w.jpg

20150526_135538_zpstkocpx1f.jpg

This one is a stretch but I love the picture so y'all are just going to have to deal with it!

Campingcaseyfishing.jpg

Not the beach but headed to vegas on friday. Haven't been on a vacation in more than two years and need one badly.

I will take the dessert over the beach, this time.....

I will take dessert over pretty much anything. I guess that's why I needed WLS.

;)

Me too, lol

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Lol...give me a canoe on a river, camping by the fire (will i be able to ever eat another smore again?) and friends...theres sharks in the ocean, no matter how pretty the beaches!

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

@ When I was a kid, the closest we ever got to the seashore was the state park lake. They had trucked in a bunch of sand to make a large sandy area for people to sit or play along the edge of the swimming area. So we called it "The Beach".

This is how I do the beach thing .....

post-288435-0-45773200-1483965998_thumb.jpg

post-288435-0-06882700-1483966024_thumb.jpg

post-288435-0-36821900-1483966054_thumb.jpg

post-288435-0-88922700-1483966076_thumb.jpg

@@LittleBill

LOL, actually a Land Cruiser, and Nissan X Trail. Great fun cars for off-roading adventures.

Yes, the shrinkage is great, and I am really enjoying life again!

You look great too! I like seeing your photo updates :)

OK, off to bed now, getting close to the witching hour in my neck of the woods/beaches .....

Have a great Day!

@@LittleBill

LOL, actually a Land Cruiser, and Nissan X Trail. Great fun cars for off-roading adventures.

Yes, the shrinkage is great, and I am really enjoying life again!

You look great too! I like seeing your photo updates :)

OK, off to bed now, getting close to the witching hour in my neck of the woods/beaches .....

Have a great Day!

I figured as much, but I couldn't resist taking a jeep shot. ;-) Thank you, it is very kind of you to say so, but I seem to be changing from a plum to a prune. I used to joke that fat people looked younger because the wrinkles didn't show. Now that is not the case, for me anyway.