Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The 10 month journey!

Its been a long journey ! I havent posted in a long time and I regret not posting my journey. Its been 10 months since my gastric sleeve, the first few weeks where very hard I will tell you that. I dont wanna scare anyone or even someone that hasnt done to read this and change there mind! Dont change your mind we all went through this path and its a life changer! I was a very very big guy in others words i was fat. Everyone used to make fun of me and it hurt me!! Like really bad, I use to eat to forgot my pain the more i ate the bigger i got witch got me bigger and bigger till my doctor told me to stop but i didnt listen to anyone didnt care i was very depressed all the time all i thougth about was food and sleep lmaoo ! I swear till dis day i laugth at myself. I was 325lb 150kg i was a bigg guys. I im currently 170lb 75kg. I got to my goal 2months ago and my goal was 85kgs :S. I droped 10kgs in 2months!!! My last check up was 3weeks ago and my doctor told me to stop dropping. He told me if i keep dropping i will have bone problems and back pain. He said i need to start eating more of a fat diet like Cookies fried stuff etc.. I can eat them twice a week and the rest of the week eat my diet. But dont get me wrong i fell bad that i have to eat those things again! And plus i can only take a few bits and im full !!! What im trying to say is that i had the gastric sleeve and im happy with it it had its ups and downs put make sure your steonger then it! If anyone ever need edvice im here for everyone noobie or not! Thanks for reading means alot leave a comment if you have any questions or even wanna share your store! Thanks again! Cheers.

post-289012-14836646223215_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using the BariatricPal App

Edited by hamoudi

Oh Man, You look wonderful, healthy and fit. I'm 3 months out, losing slowly and nnow my appetite is back, I want to eat all day. I'm trying hard to stay under 700 calories, but it's getting harder.

You are doing great. I'm just starting nice to see what can become

You look good!!! You were handsome before but boy oh boy.... You're Hot! Congratulations on your success ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

You look good!!! You were handsome before but boy oh boy.... You're Hot! Congratulations on your success ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

Ahah why thankk you!

Amazing my man keepp it up!!!!

You both look amazing than you both for sharing your pictures very inspirational.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

Thank you !!

You are doing great. I'm just starting nice to see what can become

Thank you and the road is long but full of happiness!!

Oh Man, You look wonderful, healthy and fit. I'm 3 months out, losing slowly and nnow my appetite is back, I want to eat all day. I'm trying hard to stay under 700 calories, but it's getting harder.

Why thank you !!! Its a good thing that your appetite is back but make sure you eat 3 big meal and 2 small meals!i never did listen to the calorie thing to be honnest but i never when over 1000 because i no i cant. Eat Breakfast most important meal and take your multi V and V D! You know once a week you can have cheat week !! But dont go fulll out like have a snack here and there. The road is long but full of happiness my friend!!

You look great keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you very much means alot!

Amazing work guys !!!!!! So inspiring and thx for the eye candy lolol

foreverbariatric

Sent from my GalaxyNote4 using the App

Great job

I'm almost 130 days and I lost too much weight around 37 kg

I have similar pict figure

Now I'm loosing weight very slowly

You faced that also

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thanks man means alot ! And yes on my 5month the weigth lose stopped and i didnt know what to do i got soo depressed lool dont get depressed like i did loooool please! And i just stop eating :S i know its bad but idk mate it just happend but thank god it started again and i got my appetite again and it been great eversince.

Amazing work guys !!!!!! So inspiring and thx for the eye candy lolol

foreverbariatric

Sent from my GalaxyNote4 using the App

Thank you means alot !

Great job, im about that size now. Im hoping to have my surgery in April. My Dr. wants me to get down to 225lbs, which sounds good. I was thinking 235lbs. Good thing with you , your new size fits you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App