Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So like, did you loose the good fat? lol ;)

My booty is the only thing that makes me feel attractive. I'm married to a booty lover lol. So, I just wanna know, did you loose ya booty lol ?

( btw yes, I know everyone's different, just curious (: )

Pictures would be extra cool too haha THANKS LADIES ,and maybe gents ?? :D

I lost my booty very quickly. I think that was the first thing I noticed at about three months. Flat as flat can be now (5 months out) and what's left is just saggy skin. I try not to really look at it when I'm naked. I love when put on slacks and its so nice and flat.

I never had a booty to speak of lol. And now i feel kind of bad cause my boyfriend loves my boobs. They aren't great but he loves em lol. And they are already deflating. It was nice while it lasted ????

Sent from my SM-G925T using the BariatricPal App

I'm losing my booty, big time. Still have my basic pear shape, but booty is shrinking too fast for my (and hubby's) liking. I'm back to spinning to lift and plump my derriere!

@@VivVsg

Oh yes, My booty is a work in progress. Do squats my friend. It's the only thing that will grow your glutes.

2da28267c8ff16569fb574d68e823c60.jpg

I would love to lose my booty, but it's a really slow process for me. But I have a bad fat booty, not a good fat booty ;) My boobs on the otherhand...gone in a flash. That was the fat I wanted to keep!

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

I still got my ass! lol! I was blessed with some good T&A. I'm 42, I was sure my ass would looks like a flabby pancake but instead it just keeps getting higher and higher, sticking out more smoothly and round. (I feel so weird talking about this) If you have always had a nice ass, even extremely overweight, there is a chance you could keep it. So far so good. Despite what my info on the left states, I started this journey 4 years ago at 360 lbs. I'm now down to 218 and my ass is still round and bouncy. lol!

I would love to lose my booty, but it's a really slow process for me. But I have a bad fat booty, not a good fat booty ;) My boobs on the otherhand...gone in a flash. That was the fat I wanted to keep!

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

I would kill to lose some boobs, someone needs to tell my boobs I've had wls. The rest of me is shrinking but they are not. I look like I'm 1/3 boob now and it is not a good look.

Edited by Travelher

Love my bloody, doing lots of butt toning exercise for the muscles. I will get a butt lift if the skin gets saggy. For now I wear Bali panties that have built in "cheeks" so don't flatten things out the way some Shapewear does. I tried to post a picture but it was a no go.

My boobs aren't that big (42c) and I am wearing a sleep bra at night to give gravity a hand which (according to a plastic surgeon I know) will keep the skin tissue from thinning if I lose some of the underlying breast tissue so that getting implants will require less surgery.

I've lost 32 pounds (3 weeks post) and still have the booty! I've gone down a band size and about half a cup size though :/

Wow, the ones that still got the booty give me hope lol I'm gonna start squatting asap ????

Lost my butt, had a brazilian butt lift way too early into my weight loss, lost that too. Smh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

Lost my butt, had a brazilian butt lift way too early into my weight loss, lost that too. Smh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I was scared of this. My sister is willing to pay for me to have some plastics after the weight loss but she's talking about less than a year down the line. Even if i doubt seriously it'll happen, i don't think she understands how much if a waste it is. She wants me to do it before i lose too much fat but if im still losing its pointless. I'd much rather be at a stable weight before plastics.

Sent from my SM-G925T using the BariatricPal App

@Torriluv87

That was my issue! If I waited until the weight loss stopped, I would not have enough fat to transfer. Needless to say, it was a waste. BUT....(pun intended)I did get a 26" waistline out of the surgery since he took the fat from my midsection.

======

Let me correct myself, I did lose most of the fat from the initial fat transfer but when I started working out seriously, I started to shape up nicely!! Ill post a pic...

Edited by O-Town Body Rock

@@jenn1, headed to Pump class and squats/lunges with weights tonight and Spinning Sunday.

Bringing the booty back in 2017!