Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck and Inner Thigh Lift

Thank you so much for sharing. You look fabulous. How are you doing?

You look great. I guess I would be disappointed that I didn't get tree results I was looking for also. I haven't needed any skin removal but I may want a breast job. My thighs are what I'm having a harder time firming up. I lost a lot of muscle on them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

You look fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm looking at going for my first plastic consult in a month I read that most don't do Tummy Tuck and inner thigh lift at the same time so your post has given me hope since your results are so good.

Sent from my SM-N950F using BariatricPal mobile app

On 1/3/2017 at 9:03 AM, Spiceyfrog said:

He said, now the nurses are going to give you some instructions about walking, but as long as you are comfortable, just walk as normal as you feel comfortable. Now, I haven't been getting crazy and bending backwards and don't get me wrong, it takes a minute to straighten up when I've been sitting or sleeping, but I just walk normal, I do not consciously tell myself to stay bent over. I'm counting on your luck on the 7th, they don't hurt, they are just annoying.

I was told the same after I had my c-sections. Granted, a much smaller less complex incision, but for about a week it really did feel like I would burst open if I stood all the way up!

@Spiceyfrog Thank you for being so candid and sharing. That took courage to put yourself out here for us to see. I don't think I could afford $11,000, but it let's me see what can be done. Good health and healing to you.

Hi, thank you for sharing all your experience. I considering doing the TT and arm lift to start with, your experience is quite helpful. How do the scars looks like now after some time has passed ?

for the inner thigh lift how much pain did u experience
and how long did it take to heel
i did liposuction and it was the worst pain ever

Sent from my SM-N900T using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello all,
I have learned a ton from everyone's reviews on this site, so am hoping I can do the same for something else. I had a T Tummy Tuck and full upper inner thigh lift along with a hernia repair on December 29th. The surgery was six hours and the doctor removed five pounds of skin. The surgery went great. The day after surgery my hemoglobin became low, which required a blood transfusion. For that reason, I stayed two nights in the hospital. I live nearly two hours from the hospital, but took medication just before leaving and do not remember much of the ride home.
A couple things that have been life savers for me are; I rented a reclining lift chair and purchased a toilet seat riser. The incisions from my thigh lift go around the back of my leg, under by butt cheek, which makes it very difficult to sit on ANYTHING, therefore I use the bathroom holding myself up on the handles on the seat riser. I purchased a shower chair but becuase I cannot sit have not used it and also purchase a walker, but have not needed that. I feel fortunate from what I have seen on other posts because I can walk standing perfectly straight. Don't get me wrong, it takes me a minute to get stretched out when I stand up, but not bad at all. I have stayed on top of medication, taking pain medication every fours hours, along with Vitamins, Iron, laxitive, etc. I had my first bowl movement today, not as bad as I expected, but I sure am glad it's over with.
I have five drains and was able to take my first shower yesterday, which was amazing! I have been recording the drain output three times a day and they are doing great. I have to call tomorrow to schedule my post-op appointment. They all take place on Saturdays, so I am planning to go down December 7th to have some of the drains removed. I am prepared to keep a couple, but based on the minimal drainage, it would be amazing if he removed them all.
My insurance paid for the hernia repair and most of the Tummy Tuck. My out of pocket expense was $11,300.
I am attaching a couple pictures for reference and would be happy to answer any questions I can.
post-250033-0-14866800-1483413979_thumb.jpg
post-250033-0-62940200-1483414006_thumb.jpg
post-250033-0-11028800-1483414037_thumb.jpg
post-250033-0-41451400-1483414060_thumb.jpg

How did you get your insurance to pay for your tummy tuck ?

Hi, thank you for sharing all your experience. I considering doing the TT and arm lift to start with, your experience is quite helpful. How do the scars looks like now after some time has passed ?

Will your insurance pay for your Tummy Tuck and arm lift?