Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wanted to do this New Years Eve but I was unable to, I did this New Years Day instead. I've been donating all of the clothes that I no longer fit except for the ones that had my company logo on them. I decided to wrap up our Christmas tree in the old clothes and torch it in the front yard. There is no way that I'm going to be wearing those sizes again! As it burned I danced around it screaming "my clothes, my clothes, my clothes are on fire. I don't need no Water let those M...........s burn! Burn M..............s burn!". If you are close to my age you may recognize the slightly different lyrics to a song from The Bloodhound Gang. Not the genre that I prefer but the song was appropriate for the situation.

20170101_174044_zpsajnre99x.jpg

20170101_174335_zpsto7ugrhq.jpg

20170101_174408_zpsxn5o9xfr.jpg

[url=http://s178.photobucket.com/user/skylarkgp/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170101_174510_zpspl57sj1p.jpg.html]20170101_174510_zpspl57sj1p.jpg

[url=http://s178.photobucket.com/user/skylarkgp/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170101_174553_zpsz0m3tcf6.jpg.html]20170101_174553_zpsz0m3tcf6.jpg

Whew! What a relief to click in here and see that you're talking about clothes. The topic title had me worried that we were breaking up.

Big clothes, big fire. Hot times. In your yard, I mean.

There is a big difference in old and a well preserved treasure :)

Hilarious.

Good times and good riddance.

Keep on kicking ass, bro.

Partyyy you look great????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

I give my cloths to "dress for success"... won't make much of a video...

decided to keep some select fancy dresses and alter them to my goal size later on once I make it. Gonna donate a bunch as well!

You'll be disappointed when you go to the dressmaker. Most things can be taken in up to two sizes if that much. After that, all detail is lost or completely misplaced. .

There is a big difference in old and a well preserved treasure :)

So you're saying I should be in Madame Tussaud's? You're not doing well here, fella.

Story of my life!

I LOVE this! We remodeled our master closet this weekend where my poor hubby had to make me see that over half of my clothes are hilariously big on me. Poor guy didn't realize that would mean he'd have to sit through a fashion show of everything in the closet! Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using the BariatricPal App

And the desire for a shopping trip. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using the BariatricPal App

I am saving stuff made of high quality fabric and things that I can cut down myself.

I have a beautiful size 24 black velvet opera jacket that I plan on turning into a knee length coat if I can find matching black velvet. My old adjustable dress dummy only goes up to size 16 I'm in a 20 now but look forward to sewing some altered formal wear. I think the kids do call this "up cycling"

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App