Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pics, Before and After

leo

What an inspiration Leo! We need these things from bandsters who are further out. It still has an unreal quality to it for me. While I'm fifty odd pounds down, and in smaller clothes already, it still doesn't seem real.

Pics like yours bring it home somehow. You should be so proud, and thankful! Good job. Big "Attaboy"!

Thanks for the great comments. When I first started I never would have thought I would be able to look so much slimmer. But I kept chugging along and I didn't get discouraged when I hit a plateau which lasted for 2 plus months sometimes. But during the plateaus, I looked at other loses, e.g. inches and how clothes seem to fit better etc.

Actually the latest plateau I hit has lasted for at least half a year , but I treat it like a vacation, because I have been able to enjoy more of the food I love. Also I just wanted to give my body the time to adjust to all the weightloss. I have decided though to continue the weightloss journey and have scheduled a fill in january, hopefully I will be able to loose the final 20 lbs now!

Look at all the bandsters that are on this site that joined a while ago, all of us have lost a lot of weight, and if we can do it, everyone can :rambo

As you can see from below the weightloss came gradually and slowly. But I wouldn't have it any other way :D

post-203724-13813131554037_thumb.jpg

hi, leo

your pictures look great,.... is helps so much in reaching for that goal, and your chart,.. that's neet, you really help me to keep pushing, and see what i have to look forward too. that plateau is the hardest to get out off,..

thank you for shareing that,.. you give us a hope that we can make it,too.

in the last 20lbs at the finish line, we'll all be there saying;;; congradulation. :banana

the best of health to you, take care ,becareful

margie

--------------------------------------------------------------

margie

4/5/04

295/259/+2lbs

140gol.

SHAREING WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU HAPPY....

Hey, great pics Leo...wow, you are an inspiration.

Why don't you shao us a pic of your upper body like your before pic. That way we can really see your progress. I always find it encouraging to see these kind of pics.

Your doing great and hope i do as well as you...

still have a lot of toning to do, but I am totally happy even if I don't loose anymore :banana

post-203724-13813131554932_thumb.jpg

here is a older pic for comparison,

p.s. hopefully no one thinks i'm shallow for showing off pics :D I just think being banded was the best decision I ever made...

post-203724-13813131555535_thumb.jpg

Shallow? Are you crazy? Sharing pictures is such amazing inspiration and therapy for a lot of us. Those pictures look like father and son, not Leo and Leo. Your a skinny little kid now, which is EXACTLY what I want to be when I grow up. You blow me away.

WOWIE! Your a brand new person! Too Cool! Thnx for sharing those they're amazing!

Yeah shallow? Whats up with that...does that mean you think me shallow cause I post pics all the D**n time!

Hey, your an encouragement to me and a lot of others Ok. Good job on your weight loss....keep it up!

Leo, this is probably the one place where we need showoffs! Success breeds success & when we see others do it, it is sooo inspiring. I know that for myself, when I am surrounded by positive people it helps me alot. Also, when I listen to people who are all `not` doing it, I become part of that too....thats why I shy away from some sites where thet post a million reasons why the band doesnt work.

I am actually not working my band well at the moment,(Im blaming my too lose fill, which I plan to correct) but thanks to people like you, I want to get back on track.

Sharon

Right now my band is kinda loose, so it's time for a fill also. Hopefully I will be able to start loosing again after my planned fill in january.