Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I eat all the cheese I want as long as it is real cheese (no fake cheese BS like American or Provel) and it is full fat. Low fat cheese has carbs and more fillers.

I like the extra then cheddar slices for my burgers. One slice is 50 calories and it adds just enough cheese.

And I eat a lot cream cheese. I make low carb cream cheese pancakes and I have cream cheese as deserts/snacks.

cheese is life.

I love cheese in all it's forms (expect maybe spray...), but over the past month I've learned to treat it like I used to treat Cookies... have a small serving every now and again. For me at this time, the salt (Water retention) and binding effect are not a good combo and I'm already at my Protein goals, so I'm mostly going without.

I do have cottage cheese every day for Breakfast, though.

I'm almost 4 weeks out. I had mozzarella string cheese, it's got 9 grams of Protein. I chewed it until it was practically mush.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Some people are addicted to cocaine. But me... I'm addicted to cheese. I usually eat those Frigo Cheese Heads cheese sticks. I don't eat more than 3 a day, since they can pack on some calories if eaten in a high amount. But they definitely help with my craving. :P

You CAN eat cheese, just NOT SO FAST. Take your time and cut it into small chunks. I too am a Cheddar-holic, and the appetizer size chunks are now 2 bites each of pure enjoyment.

You have a new relationship with food now, so embrace it with both hands! Enjoy, just don't obsess on one thing. Taste it, enjoy it, have something else as well. Remember the word VARIETY!

I start puree stage in two days. I've already bought the cheese for Eggface's Ricotta Bake.

I *may* be just a little too excited about getting to have cheese.< /span>

Has anyone here ever tried Argentinian provoleta? OH LAWD... It's a hunk of round provolone cheese, about an inch thick, seasoned, and grilled on the BBQ until the outside is crispy.

I'd almost kick a baby for a bite of some right now...

cheese......love it.

I made a batch of kickin' pimento cheese a few days ago and have been enjoying it immensely.

PUVJ68v.jpg

rKvyg01.jpg

@@Dub Pimento cheese looks delicious! Do you eat it with something else?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

It's great on celery........and at the point I'm at.....it's great on whole grain, high Protein, wheat bread.< /p>

I do not understand pimento cheese. AT ALL.

I can't explain........other than to say it's been a staple on the dinner table since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

Recipe please?

Cheese......love it.

I made a batch of kickin' pimento cheese a few days ago and have been enjoying it immensely.

PUVJ68v.jpg

rKvyg01.jpg

Recipe please?

Cheese......love it.

PUVJ68v.jpg

rKvyg01.jpg

I would, but........it's been a closely guarded family secret for the longest.......