Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

STARTING FROM ZERO ... TODAY

Hi everybody! I'm so glad to have find this app!!!

Nice to meet you to you all! ❤️

I decide today to get the sleeve done... I'm full of questions and doubts, any kind of doubts beside having the surgery if you guys can help me with any kind of advise I will appreciate it (I'm seeing the doctor the first week of February and having the surgery the same month since I'm flying to Colombia from Italy to do so....

Here are some doubts/questions

-What could I do from now for help myself to have a safe surgery?

-when the loose of weight stops? I don't want to disappear

-Will I ever enjoy a meal even if ruby with friend and family?

-I'm a weed smoker... I'll stop smoking from January but... what about after that?

-While sleeping I'll have tubes for breath lie in other operations?

-I read many people lost their sexual appetite this happens to all?

Better if I stop asking I'll leave something for the future

I'm sorry is just that I'm too excited

Let me leave a pic of me with my actoral body...

I guess this is the first time I do this without shame.

Thanks for the support

post-309031-14827914799128_thumb.jpg post-309031-14827914958058_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm a little confused... are those your before pictures? Or pics from a time when you were not obese? You don't look overweight enough to have the sleeve surgery if these are current. What is your current weight/BMI?

The relative short time I've been on this forum, I've noticed there have been quite a few people posting just trying to start trouble. I apologize if you aren't one of them.

@@Greensleevie I was thinking the same thing! Angelica you look great and don't look large enough to get sleeved. In the U.S. your BMI has to be at least 40 to have it done in most cases. I wish you the very best, but you look like what us sleevers would like to eventually obtain.

@@Greensleevie what you mean about try to start trouble?

I really don't want to start any trouble I swear

Those are pictures about me last summer, now I'm like 4 more kg

My BMI or CMI is 31 I calculate it on internet.

I posted the pictures because I felt the freedom to show my body on this group and I never feel that way

Maybe I don't have a very high obesity level but I do have a level 1, I also understand that maybe I don't arrive until obesity level like other "colleagues" in here but as you know each of us have problems and I do have problems with my weight, I'm very photogenic (one good thing) and I look thinner in my pics next to how I really am

Edited by Angelica Marti

@@redfire_angel75

I'm 1,65cm and weight 83kg

I read in Colombia you are a candidate if you ICM arrives to 30 I'm 31

I know here there are many people who is "bigger" than me but I suffer like anyone else with weight problems I swear to God I do.

Anyway my doctor will say the last word, thanks God is a family friend and is very good so let's see what he says..

Thanks you guys for the comments

Maybe numbers change since we talk in CM and KG and not Inches and Libs?

Edited by Angelica Marti

Im confused to. Are these actual pics of you now? Idk of a dr that would touch you for sleeve surgery if these are now pics, but good luck

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

@@redfire_angel75 I'm 1,65cm and weight 83kgI read in Colombia you are a candidate if you ICM arrives to 30 I'm 31I know here there are many people who is "bigger" than me but I suffer like anyone else with weight problems I swear to God I do.Anyway my doctor will say the last word, thanks God is a family friend and is very good so let's see what he says..Thanks you guys for the comments Maybe numbers change since we talk in CM and KG and not Inches and Libs? [emoji848]Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

You are 5 ft 5 inches, 183 pounds, you have a BMI of 30.5. Here in the states nobody reputable would touch you. Anyone reputable would send you to counseling.

I guess you guys don't read all the posts on the forum. There are lots of people with 30 and 31 BMI that get sleeved in Mexico.

I guess you guys don't read all the posts on the forum. There are lots of people with 30 and 31 BMI that get sleeved in Mexico.

That is why I said reputable. My surgeon in Mexico won't do anyone that low either.

I really thank you all for your comments.

@@clc9 I'll check the thread you told me.

I'm very happy to have the chance to share with you my case, is always good to have many points is view

As I said my doctor is a family friend and in one of the bests in Colombia (the land of the best surgery world wide) so let's see what he says, the day of the appointment other 3 experts will be there, included my cousin

I understand what all of you guys said, that I don't reach the 40 ICM and I should be happy but each one pain and un happiness is valid and mine is not less than yours

Anyway I'll post in here a pic of me later so I can have more advices

I thank you all one more time and wish you all the best

Does anyone feel offended somehow? I do. I feel like someone with a splinter in their toe is parking in a handicapped space.

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

Is not my intention to offend I've being fat my hole life and I'm not a happy person and though about suicide many times

You can't judge me for a picture

@@Christina.Rose maybe you feel offended cuz you think that having more libs than me you have the right of suffer more than me and that's so wrong

That's funny I always has being bullied in my life for being fat and now you do it cuz I'm not fat enough

Well THANK YOU!

For your info there is many people making the sleeve with 29-30-31

please use this place for help each other

I said in every comment how much I deeply respect everybody in here

Don't comment anymore if is not for help

Thanks

Edited by Angelica Marti