Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Three days post-surgery, the journey so far

According to my entry in myfitnesspal, it's listed as "22 oz (56g), oven roasted turkey breast portion", and I added some low-fat mayo to it. It wasn't too bad actually.

Tufflaw we haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you are doing well and everything is okay and going great for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey sorry I haven't posted in so long, didn't realize it's been over a month, a LOT has happened, I think I may have posted in another thread about it, but I should keep up with the updates here too!

First, I made it to ONEderland! That was amazing. I've been fluctuating slightly between the 1's and 2's but that's fine, a little plateau isn't going to hurt me, and the last few days it's started going down again which is awesome.

Had a non-weight related life changing experience in May, I unexpectedly lost my job which was rough, and I was worried it would affect my weight loss but didn't even slow it down! My wife went looking for a job and found a great one with health benefits which was the most important thing we wanted, and I started my own business which is actually doing quite well. At the pace I'm at I may earn more this year than I would have at my old job so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

And a HUGE non-scale victory yesterday. I took my family to an amusement park for the first time since surgery, and I fit comfortably on every ride for the first time in a LONG time. That felt really great being able to ride with my kids and not worry about being embarrassed about squeezing in or needed some kind of extender or something.

I'm .6 (that's POINT 6) away from my initial arbitrary goal of 197, hopefully will hit it soon, and then on to my more extreme goal of 179, which is possible.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try not to stay away so long next time!!

Ok I only had 5 days from my pre OK to my surgery date what can I do to shrink my liver that quick my bmi is 36 my surgery is may 2sd please help

My surgeon said no sugar will shrink your liver.

Your doing outstanding. I'm literally .4 away from Onederland so I know the excitement you are feeling. I've been bouncing between 200.8 and 200.4 for 3 days.

8 hours ago, Sullie06 said:

Your doing outstanding. I'm literally .4 away from Onederland so I know the excitement you are feeling. I've been bouncing between 200.8 and 200.4 for 3 days.

Good luck! I bounced back up a few pounds today, not sure what happened, should even out tomorrow.