Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You might be a WLS patient when...

...people try to urge you to eat as much as them, which makes you feel uncomfortable, lol.

...people look at you weirdly when you order only a side of mashed potatoes for dinner at a restaurant.

When it is 90 degrees out and you are still freezing.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

When everyone you know gives you blankets, snuggies, gloves, beanies, scarves and fuzzy socks for Christmas!

I am a school bus driver and though it rarely gets super cold here, the definition of super cold has changed a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Jesus loves you!!!

Edited by southbound

When you get bariatric cookbooks for Christmas and you are genuinely excited to get them.

My mom is so thoughtful. I got a recipe tin from her for my new WLS friendly recipes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

When the wind catches your flabby skin and you hope you don't take off like a flying squirrel.

This made me laugh so hard!

When your Mom asks you what food you enjoyed most on Christmas and you tell her you no longer enjoy eating food. It is a chore.

When the clothes that were bought for you are are already way too big.

when you attend xmas dinner and you grab a small dessert size plate and are told that "there are big plates over there "....and you just smile and say this plate is fine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

When you can relate to this you-tube so much, but are concerned that others won't see the humor ...

Yes!!!! Great voice..but that mindset.. Oh my..

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

When your in laws have no clue of your real size. My father in law is 5'5" and 138, he wears 31" jeans. I wear 32's and I'm fairly certain that I could do his 31s. They bought me XL lounge pants that are literally 4 inches from my nipples. If i don't wear them this high im pretty sure that a gang member will think that I'm doing an initiation because the crotch goes to my knees. On the postive side I can unbutton the fly and reach DOWN to clean out any offending bellybutton lint. I'm fairly sure that they would have bought a size small or medium for him.

When you can relate to this you-tube so much, but are concerned that others won't see the humor ...

Is this video on YouTube? If so what can I search for? This app isn't letting me view it.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Em ... do a search of all I want for Christmas is food.... cute girl (not me) with dark hair will be one of the options. I posted it as a joke because of being surrounded by Holiday food and to be honest .... sometimes that is what I want to give into. Not everyone appreciated it .... my bad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

When you become a connoisseur of cold food that started out warm...

This could be cross posted in you might be a new parent when...lol

When my baby was an infant, I said warm food was overrated. Lol. I had 35 years of warm food before she was born.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App