Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You might be a WLS patient when...

When your car floor is littered with empty Premier Protein shake cartons and Water bottles, instead of fast food wrappers.

omg....yes! this is a good one! I have tons of empty Water bottles...and there is a case of water in my trunk! --this is the best so far-- haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

When you make your husband order the Desserts you want so you can live vicariously through him. Or when you make your husband order the meals you want because it doesn't make sense to order your own because you'll only eat a few bites

A few years ago ( actually many years) I use to buy junk food a lot I had a goodie drawer for my kids. If I didn't have that goodie drawer I would have A panic attack!! When they were eating I would ask them, IS IT GOOD? IS IT SWEET, IS IT CREAMY? This went on with everything they ate. I always dipped their plates and as we set down for dinner every night if they ask for seconds I would throw the potatoes on their plate. I was always taking a bite of their sandwich. BAD habits. Don't do it anymore but food is very important to me even tho I can't eat it. Part of my disorder I'm sure. When I grew up we did without many many times so I am totally obsessed with food. LOL I would love to order one dish and share it with my hubby now. I mean darn you buy a salad and we eat what we want and the rest goes to waste. He bought himself Tofu kung pow veggies and ate one that 1 order for 3 meals. LOL Such fun now that we can share. LOL So I guess "you know you might be a WLS peeps if you can share and still make 2 or more meals. It seems like today is my on and on day. Sorry

When you can relate to this you-tube so much, but are concerned that others won't see the humor ...

I legit have my own version like this that I sang to my students before I left for surgery. They knew I was on liquids, and I joked about them being good, or I might eat one of them. This makes me laugh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

So are you saying that you are a hot teacher???
Not saying I'm hot, lol, but saying I'm a teacher who is super silly with her kids--totally

I was a school bus driver for awhile and I can tell you that teachers who are silly and enjoy their students are always attractive and it has nothing to do with physical attributes. I've met many beautiful, ugly people and I've met even more who are homely but extremely beautiful.

When you can relate to this you-tube so much, but are concerned that others won't see the humor ...

I legit have my own version like this that I sang to my students before I left for surgery. They knew I was on liquids, and I joked about them being good, or I might eat one of them. This makes me laugh!

So are you saying that you are a hot teacher???
Not saying I'm hot, lol, but saying I'm a teacher who is super silly with her kids--totally

I was a school bus driver for awhile and I can tell you that teachers who are silly and enjoy their students are always attractive and it has nothing to do with physical attributes. I've met many beautiful, ugly people and I've met even more who are homely but extremely beautiful.
Well, thank you. I do love my kiddos, that's for sure. I think if you build a relationship with them, they are more willing to give you all they've got. I teach 2 consecutive grades at a very small, rural impoverished school. Those kids are MY kids, especially after 2 years. If we couldn't cut up and have fun, I'd be miserable. If that makes me attractive, I'll take it. ????

When you actually forget to eat.

That is so true.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Haha exactly

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

Getting your favorite jeans for Christmas. Telling people a size too small so they fit when you actually get them. Then frowning when they fit because you realize in a month they won't anymore

Getting your favorite jeans for Christmas. Telling people a size too small so they fit when you actually get them. Then frowning when they fit because you realize in a month they won't anymore

YESSS. I love to shrink into things so when I buy something that should be too small and it fits... :/

When you butt is boney and your feet are cold!

Absolutely this. Yesterday it was 64 degrees. I had on a sweater, a scarf and a wool coat. Someone asked if I was sick. Nope. Just a WLS patient.

Bought a dress to shrink into while preop. Wore it yesterday, 9 days post op! Woot woot!

When you get bariatric cookbooks for Christmas and you are genuinely excited to get them.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App