Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No where else to vent

@@OutsideMatchInside, LOL, I agree with you, but it's like what they say about Alaska's ratio of men to women. The odds are good -- but the goods are odd! LOL.

I have several single girlfriends in their 40s and 50s, and it's kind of a freak show out there.

Men suck.

Lol, well I have found there are good and bad of all kinds of folks but this one happened to make some really sucky choices.

I'm really proud of you for sticking to your plan during an emotional time like this. I will say if you good and you are over 40, you pretty much have your pick of men. I'm a super model around these parts. Lol

I am still in my 30s for a couple more years. I think I am just going to keep the focus on me and my kids and not worry about a relationship for now.

@@OutsideMatchInside, LOL, I agree with you, but it's like what they say about Alaska's ratio of men to women. The odds are good -- but the goods are odd! LOL.

I have several single girlfriends in their 40s and 50s, and it's kind of a freak show out there.

This made me literally laugh out loud, the odds are good but the goods are odd!

Dating right now is terrible. I think I am going to look for someone active in their 60s. These guys in their 40s are a mess.

@@OutsideMatchInside You just need to come down and party with me.... I've been lucky as all the men im dating are really great guys. They all know that im dating multiple people and if they can't handle that... oh well.. bye bye

The ones that i didn't click with.... i threw them back in the pond for someone else to catch.

You know what they say.... One person's junk is anothers treasure.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with this. Your husband certainly took the cowardly way out and it sounds like you are a strong woman who will, when you are ready, find a strong man, if you happen to want one, and if not, you and your children will be just fine because of you who are and the resiliency you have. While I know it doesn't feel like it, at some point in the future, this won't hurt anymore and you will be able to look back on it and see how it has made you the person you're going to be. Right now it sucks though and I will keep you in my thoughts.

@@OutsideMatchInside You just need to come down and party with me.... I've been lucky as all the men im dating are really great guys. They all know that im dating multiple people and if they can't handle that... oh well.. bye bye

The ones that i didn't click with.... i threw them back in the pond for someone else to catch.

You know what they say.... One person's junk is anothers treasure.

I need to start dating multiple guys at a time. I just don't have time to manage them, they want to text all day and I have a business to run. So for now, no dating.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

Wow, being an emotional eater I would have definitely stuffed those emotions with food. So proud that you have managed to not go that route and stay focused on your loss (the weight, not him). Sorry you are blue right now, and having children makes hard to act like nothing is wrong. This is a rough time to boot, with the holidays. Please vent to us, we are not judging you.....this is and Fatsecret are the only places I write, good thing about Fatsecret is that there is a 'journal' and can vent all the time. That is just insane that it happened so quickly, with no sign. Great loss and progress btw.

@@reree6898, that toast I mentioned? I've just poured some maple moonshine (flavored with real maple). In your honor, of course. I bought it last week at the very close by farmers' market to take to my Christmas hosts. Now I'll have to buy another for them tomorrow. Anything for you

Fyi http://www.fullmoonshine.com/home/

@@reree6898, that toast I mentioned? I've just poured some maple moonshine (flavored with real maple). In your honor, of course. I bought it last week at the very close by farmers' market to take to my Christmas hosts. Now I'll have to buy another for them tomorrow. Anything for you

Fyi http://www.fullmoonshine.com/home/

Thank you for thinking of me. I've been trying to make the best of the day. I have had a few moments here and there but I'll make it.

@@reree6898

That was a really crappy way for your husband to skulk away. I am very proud of you for handling it and staying on track. I could only guess how hard that would be.

Just remember, you are worth more than he was willing to give. Keep focusing on yourself! You deserve it!

Congratulations on your weight loss! You have done a great job even through all of this.

@@reree6898

That was a really crappy way for your husband to skulk away. I am very proud of you for handling it and staying on track. I could only guess how hard that would be.

Just remember, you are worth more than he was willing to give. Keep focusing on yourself! You deserve it!

Congratulations on your weight loss! You have done a great job even through all of this.

Thank you very much.