Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 3 and a half months out and I've lost 37 pounds. I was stuck about 3 weeks now but just dropped 2 pds. Looking around here I see most people have lost more than me by now, should I feel discouraged?

Sent from my LG-K330 using the BariatricPal App

No not at all. You have lost weight and that's what matters. Keep your head up it will start again and you will be just fine! I'm only a month and a half out

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using the BariatricPal App

No No no don't do that to yourself.

Don't compare your journey to someone else's Journey is my model after I tortured myself the first 6 months.

Out body structures are all different.

I was losing at a slower Pace than everybody else so I would sabotage myself. However with great support and encouragement of others noticing the weight loss in me, I was able to gain Focus and I realized I am not going to lose at the same pace as everybody else and sure enough I didn't.

I was sleeved on May 2015 I have a total weight loss of 125 pounds I have been released by my surgeon but I have a personal goal to get to.

I discuss my weight loss with whom I was comparing myself to, their weight loss is way under hundred pounds and some haven't been released by surgeon.

Moral of the story... Keep eye on your own paper..lol focus on you this is for you. You will know what works best for you. Follow the doctors and guidelines. Don't feel discouraged. Slow and steady is best

I'm 3 and a half months out and I've lost 37 pounds. I was stuck about 3 weeks now but just dropped 2 pds. Looking around here I see most people have lost more than me by now, should I feel discouraged?

Wow, that's awesome!!! A 10 lb loss a month is amazing. Remember every loses differently, just like everyone puts it on at a different pace. Keep up the great work and just look at all the positives of losing about 40 lbs. After reading stories on here, and speaking to my surgeon...his estimate for me is only to lose 60 lbs. the first year. I think,we want it to come off faster, but slow and steady is better.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

Don't compare yourself to others. How physically demanding our jobs are, our personal lives, what we eat and more all have an impact. Be your own person and Celebrate your accomplishments by knowing you give it 100% each day. Congratulations on your weight loss.

Had lapband surgery 10/12/16

Well thank you for the support. I know you right because when I get discouraged that just makes things worse. I figured out a few things that I can do to make sure in doing things right, for starters ill start my food logs again just to make sure in not getting to many calories and ill measure my portions for a bit.

Well thank you for the support. I know you right because when I get discouraged that just makes things worse. I figured out a few things that I can do to make sure in doing things right, for starters ill start my food logs again just to make sure in not getting to many calories and ill measure my portions for a bit.

Excellent! I use My Fitness Pal and track everything! My husband is super supportive and measures how much skim milk he put in my coffee. The kitchen scale, measuring spoons and cups are part of my routine.

Had lapband surgery 10/12/16

Its not a race it is a Journey to the new you keep at it and you will perservere. Always Protein first and keep walking

I was told that If you lost a lot right before surgery that can slow down your early weight loss. It sounds like you are doing very well. At three months I was down 23 pounds from surgery. I am continuing to lose though and at almost 6 months am down 58, 102 total. We are all different.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App