Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boobs! [emoji523]

I've had huge boobs my entire life. They got bigger and bigger. My back got worse and worse. I think my largest size was a 46H or something ridiculous.

When I hit my goal weight my boobs looked exactly like that cartoon above. Like someone put a softball in a sock. They were so bad when I laid on my back they would fall into my armpits. I could stuff them into a 36DDD but there was nothing at the top of the bra. Just space. They pooled in the bra. If I bended over they would slip out. Not cute.

I'm 3 weeks post breast lift and Tummy Tuck now. I am THRILLED with the results because the surgeon said I had plenty of breast tissue, I didn't need implants, I only needed skin removed and the tissue reconstructed to add upper fullness. He did an amazing job. They are so high and perky. I'm thrilled. I tried on a 36DD and it fit great.

My band is 33 inches and breasts are a full, perky 41 inches ???? Start saving up. If you don't need the breasts lifted or augmented you might need a tummy tuck, arm lift or thigh lift. I would love to get my arms done eventually...

HW 290+/SW 261/GW 160/CW 159

Edited by KristenVSG2014

I'm loving the "real" responses from everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

With no support mine look like tube socks with nickels at the bottom. Before losing weight they were probably a 44F/G. Now they are a 34/36 C/D. My only saving grace is that they look fantastic in a VS sports bra (those are the only bras I wear) so I don't feel an urgent need to get them done.

Mine are definitely deflating. I've shifted to the stretchy "genie" style bras, because my old ones aren't fitting anywhere close to right anymore, and I'm resistant to spending the $$$$ for them mid weight loss. I'm a little sad to see them getting droopy, but when I get to goal, I'll decide if it's bad enough to start saving for a boob job or if it's just a job for reallly great lingerie. Luckily my guy doesn't really care as long as he gets access. LOL.

The fatty tissue in breasts is usually the newest and you burn the newest fat first.. So Yess most women lose a lot in their breasts. Sad but true.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

At my highest weight I got up to J cup but I always had really Bigg boobs but when I lost all the weight my boobs totally deflated hanging sagging skin was left over. I got a "reduction" to a C cup. I miss my big boobs but surprisingly happy with my cute little perky boobs too.
Insurance covered my surgery.
Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

I’m finally getting my boob job in February. I hope that it’s not painful.

I'm a D cup pre surg , since the girls have breastfed and fought the weight wars with me I figure,I'll end up a fullB skimpyC, as long as I don't need a seatbelt retractor I'll be satisfied. Besides I couldn't always find find a 46D and I know they have a,lot bigger choice smaller. Women my age(72) are like the Sahara Desert; everyone has heard of it, many have a general idea where it's located, but not a soul books a vacation trip there. So I'll roll Thing 1 and Thing2 up in my bra and go on from there.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I have gone from a 46D to a 40C and still have a fair amount to lose. I don’t care if I wind up flat! One less thing ...

I think i’m down a cup size, but i’m a guy.... will be happy when the moobs go!

Yup. That's pretty much it [emoji20]
Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Exactly!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 217.6 (1/22/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

I was properly fitted at a 44i, in 2016, and about 8 or so months ago was a 40j, now a 38i, but most of that is skin eww

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 217.6 (1/22/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

On 1/25/2018 at 7:31 AM, Losebig said:

I think i’m down a cup size, but i’m a guy.... will be happy when the moobs go!

Dido brother!