Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm back!

I was banded in April of 2014!

I lost about 50-60lbs all together.

I struggled around holidays and started to eat bread again.

I found out I was pregnant August 2015.

I had my fill taken out in October of 2015.

I went back in just a week ago and had a upper GI done to make sure my band and port were in place. My port has flipped twice and I also had a hernia repair a year after my bad was placed. It's been a long road 2-3 years will surgeries (I have to have c-sections when I have my children) I was just diagnosed with PCOS. They thought I had it back when I gained all my weight but it was confirmed a few days ago. I got some fill back in 2cc yesterday! December 21st. I was on liquids yesterday and am doing soft foods today and can go back to eating some what solids then to solids. I have to get myself back into chewing-chewing-chewing and drinking a bunch of Water. Also back to exercising! My 6 almost 7 month old is still nursing and she also demands a lot of my attention! She isn't very good for anyone but me! Haha. I gained a lot of weight after having her. I only gained 20lbs wile pregnant with her then lost 14lbs after having her. Then the pounds starting coming back ( Just like after having my son)!

My starting weight (before my surgery back in 2014) was 317. Day of surgery was 307. I got down to 260. Now I'm back to 294 . I'm so frustrated and sad that I not only struggle to eat healthy but I also have pcos and it's even harder to lose the weight with me eating healthy. Anyone else have this kind of situation? Just needing some support!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

It helps me to use My Fitness Pal and track everything. Remember to eat Protein first and allow 30 minutes after you eat before you drink Water. Stock up on low fat and fat free Proteins. When I'm starving (in my head) I eat plain yogurt or cottage cheese or drink hot tea.

Had lapband surgery 10/12/16