Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Never thought this was possible

I had my gastric sleeve done January 11th. I weighed 333.1lbs.

I'm 10 months post op now and weigh 144.2lbs.

I've set new goal weights as I've gone along...first was just to get under 200lbs, then I thought I wanted my goal weight to be 180lbs. When I got there, I made the crazy goal of 150lbs never thinking I'd make it....but I did. So then I figured my goal would be 145lbs which puts me at a normal bmi...which I haven't been since I was around 10.

Now that I weight 144lbs, I've decided my final goal will 133lbs, which will mean I will have lost a total of 200lbs....and I'll do it, I know I can.

I never thought when I had surgery that weighing in the 130's would even be possible.

I've gone from wearing sizes 5-6x, and 28-30, now I wear smalls and mediums and am a size 8....I would be around a 6 if it wasn't for the large amount of skin I have around my stomach and thighs....but it's a price I'm more than happy to pay.

I've been extremely disciplined this whole 10 months. I can honestly say I've never put a bad food in my mouth...not once. I follow a very low carb diet still, drink about 85oz of Water every day and get in around 80oz of Protein. I take all my required Vitamins daily.

The gym has become a big part of my life. I workout around 5-6 days per week doing a variety of exercising....spin class, step post-286644-14791869018998_thumb.jpg post-286644-14791869149233_thumb.jpgclass, yoga, cardio machines....I like doing different things so I don't get bored.

Anyway, because I'm so close to goal, I just wanted to share this. And for the people who have a lot of weight to lose like I did....remember, you can do this! I'm living proof!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

You've lost your self almost twice. Strong work.

I had my gastric sleeve done January 11th. I weighed 333.1lbs.

I'm 10 months post op now and weigh 144.2lbs.

I've set new goal weights as I've gone along...first was just to get under 200lbs, then I thought I wanted my goal weight to be 180lbs. When I got there, I made the crazy goal of 150lbs never thinking I'd make it....but I did. So then I figured my goal would be 145lbs which puts me at a normal bmi...which I haven't been since I was around 10.

Now that I weight 144lbs, I've decided my final goal will 133lbs, which will mean I will have lost a total of 200lbs....and I'll do it, I know I can.

I never thought when I had surgery that weighing in the 130's would even be possible.

I've gone from wearing sizes 5-6x, and 28-30, now I wear smalls and mediums and am a size 8....I would be around a 6 if it wasn't for the large amount of skin I have around my stomach and thighs....but it's a price I'm more than happy to pay.

I've been extremely disciplined this whole 10 months. I can honestly say I've never put a bad food in my mouth...not once. I follow a very low carb diet still, drink about 85oz of Water every day and get in around 80oz of Protein. I take all my required Vitamins daily.

The gym has become a big part of my life. I workout around 5-6 days per week doing a variety of exercising....spin class, step attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1479186898.843537.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1479186913.138458.jpgclass, yoga, cardio machines....I like doing different things so I don't get bored.

Anyway, because I'm so close to goal, I just wanted to share this. And for the people who have a lot of weight to lose like I did....remember, you can do this! I'm living proof!!

Thank you for sharing, congratulations

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

OMG, you look wonderful! What an inspiration you are!!! Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to my next year.

You are definitely an inspiration! I started at the same weight but I am only a couple months out. I am inspired by you to work harder to make my dream goal of 130.

Thank you for sharing..amazing..glad to hear that the exercise came part of your life..I plan to feel the same way about it????????

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App