Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery in August this year! And I'm not sure where to put this so I'm writing it here... I started talking to this guy and went on a date yesterday I really like him we have been talking for two weeks. Well yesterday I saw his phone and he messaged a girl on sat on the dating site. Then he was talking to a girl who texted him I think he found on fb which he adds a lot of single girls. My issue is I don't like it! How do I tell him and get him to delete them? Or delete the dating site? Should I Waite longer or get him to get rid of them now????

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Not all people would consider talking for two weeks and going on a date as setting an expectation for a serious, exclusive relationship. Have you two talked about not seeing other people?

If he has not agreed to an exclusive relationship with you, I don't think you can expect him to stop talking to other women or dating around. You would want to talk about how you feel and see if he feels the same way.

If he said he wasn't going see other people and he continues to do so...that is a problem. You need to communicate your expections and if he is not going to meet those expectations there is no reason to be with him unless you enjoy disappointment.

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

Honestly I don't think you've been knowing him long enough to mention it. You're not exclusively dating just talking. Give it some time, hell you should keep looking and keep your potions open as well.

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

Honestly I don't think you've been knowing him long enough to mention it. You're not exclusively dating just talking. Give it some time, hell you should keep looking and keep your potions open as well.

Options open**

2 weeks doesn't really seem like an exclusive relationship. If it really bothers you say something, but you risk losing him if he thinks you are getting too clingy too fast.

Sent from my SM-J700P using the BariatricPal App

100 percent no. In fact, I'm trying to understand how you saw his phone?

I feel like you are probably way too deep in this for being only two weeks in. Friendly advice you should continue talking to others and not focus so hard on this one guy so early on.

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

Oh sweetie.

Get to KNOW him first! You have no idea who or what he is actually about yet. Go sllllloooooowwwww. And then slower still.

No amount of anything can take the place of knowing what makes a person tick, what brings them joy, or sorrow. Only time gives you that. And hey! You may 1) not like him after you get to know him or 2) find yourself with a casual, occasional date/partner OR 3) find the person of your dreams.

But the only thing that will get you there is time... Talking, sharing, and such.

He is actively dating- and so, too should you be until you mutually decide differently.

I dont mean to be blunt but if he's writing girls while he's right next to you he's not worth your time. You want a man that gives you all his attention while he's with you.

Thanks y'all I guess I just live in a fantasy world. But no he wasn't paying attention to other girls on his phone while he was with me. And I guess I just feel like why talk to 100 guys when I'm very interested in him. And I feel like he should b proud to met me bc I'm such a good woman. Like I said fantasy world I live in. I am taking it day by day so hopefully in the long run it will be worth the time. I guess all I can do is be there for him and one day he will see lol

He needs to be trying for you, not the other way around!

He's dating... Getting to know ppl it seems he's not ready settle but he's getting to know you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

I'm not him, but if I were him and this issue came up after talking to someone for a few weeks, I'd be out the door.

My wife and I both dated other people while we were still seeing each other. We dated for about 7 months before getting serious, and we both dated and slept with other people during that time.

Flash forward several years, and she still keeps in touch with people she dated before me. We've gone to dinner to people with people she slept with during that time.

My ex slept on our couch for 6 months when her life imploded last year.

This is adult life. I'm not going to insist she cut out people from her past, because it doesnt make me feel insecure to interact with people she used to date. She didn't get squirrely and weird when we hung out with my ex. She knows I am where I want to be, and that's with her.

Dating doesn't it hurt y'all feeling when the guy is talking to other women though like it's disrespectful

I think you should trust that feeling in that it's probably/possibly your gut letting you know that he's not "that" into you.

If he isn't calling and/or trying to see you frequently, that is your cue to keep looking.

The one you want to find is the one that is always wanting to be with you. :)

On the other hand, if he is calling you several times a week for dates, he might be into you but just either insecure or possibly just got out of a long or bad relationship

So I like this post !!!! I'm divorced for 3 years looking into dating tried online dating and one guy was talking for days and basically dumped me because I wasn't thin enough .......

Sent from my N9132 using the BariatricPal App

He wants to see me a lot. I went and saw him on his lunch break the other day. He's a good guy I will give him a chance. I just get so jealous and it sucks. What do you do when you get jealous? I deff don't want to be w a guy who is having sex with other women eww that's just gross.

I also have had some dates go bad bc I was fat... not this guy tho he knows I'll be getting smaller n stuff he don't care.