Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need a MUCH better fig leaf!

I ordered briefs and boxer briefs from Duluth Trading. I've had there long tail T shirts before and I liked them. No I didn't order white ones, I've been rocking colors for quite awhile.

I ordered my hubby a pair of the Duluth Buck Naked Boxer Briefs a few months ago, and they have rapidly become his favorite. He even works out while wearing them (and normally the man strips down, dons some spandex, and then dresses over it for working out.) He says they don't chafe and provide good support. I think you've made a good choice. ;)

And remember, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just a week or two away. Duluth might have a good sale so you can stock up. In various, reducing sizes, of course. Ha!

Under Armor boxer briefs would be my suggestion. My husband finds them comfortable and supportive and I think they look good. Win win!

Yes sir, been there! Wife works at TJMaxx and Ross at one point so the UnderArmor or the RBX are definitely the way to go! I myself have sought them out and done research and I feel better and look better in them then my boxer briefs for sure! Everything is tight and getting tighter! Ross down here in South Florida for about 6.99-9.99 a pair and you can sometimes get a 2 pack for 14.00-16.00 TJ Maxx is a lil more but also I checked on eBay and Walmart.com and it's about real retail there...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm disappointed in all of you. DISAPPOINTED I TELL YOU!!!

Four pages, and NO ONE said "what this thread needs is some personal photos".

FOUR PAGES!

You all make me sad. My girly parts are crying. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

My husband wears boxer briefs too. They are like regular "tightie whities" but with legs. So they hug a bit, don't get twisted around, stay in place, etc.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I know it's been awhile since this post was made but it just made me laugh out loud... it was awesome! I also agree with the boxer briefs.. support and coverage in one:)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I guess I should update this. I as excited as a puppy with a new chew toy when I came back to my office and saw "the package". I immediately ripped open the package and proudly raised my new nut sack up to display in all of their glory while chanting the theme song from Rocky.

I went home and washed them ready for the next day as I had been going commando due to severe trauma to the boys. The next day I was uncomfortable but figured it was like my boxer experience and it would be a bit before I was used to the new feeling. Unfortunately the support that I need just isn't there. The waistband was also much higher than I needed unless there is a flood. After two solid weeks I have gone back to freeballing. My search continues...

I believe the term you are looking for is "Commando". :P

I taught my child this term when potty training. She taught her great grandparents. Fun word. ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

Not sure how to sayy this, but a couple of my boys (I have 9 boys) also needed better fig leaves! Containing everything was a challenge. I found for them tighty whities work best in the containment department. Boxer I briefs work well for them too.

Sent from my SM-G928P using the BariatricPal App

As a woman, I don't wear my best lingerie every day, because its not the most comfortable. I save the sexy stuff for the times I need it and wear what is most comfortable the rest od the time. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G928P using the BariatricPal App