Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SURGERY IS TOMORROW! Any advice?

Hi everyone! My surgery is tomorrow, 7th November, I'm feeling good but a little anxious, anyone getting surgery soon? Feelings? Advice?

sanaa❣️

My advice is try to keep your mind occupied today...... I bought myself an adult coloring book that kept me busy the day before my surgery. I think it really helped to keep me from getting so nervous. You'll do fine tomorrow and congrats!!! My surgery was back on May 16th and as far as I'm concerned it's the best thing I've ever done for myself!!!

Edited by kmorri

Hi and thank you for your post! It is now the morning of my surgery and I'm feeling good. I was a little nervous yesterday but I'm much more happier today

sanaa❣️

Good Luck!

Wishing you a smooth recovery.

Tomorrow is my week since surgery and it's been really hard. Stay up on ur pain medicines and anti nausea meds after surgery. I didn't and couldn't keep anything down and was forced to stay another night. I slept most of the time in there and so I also couldn't keep up on my fluids. So try ur best at that too. Good luck!!

RNY Surgery 10.31.2016

hiyaaa....

sanaa then were both having the same day. im here in the hospital waiting for the time to come.... abit worried but nothing big... inform me how it goes with you... wish you luck

Sent from my SM-G935F using the BariatricPal App

Don't be disappointed if recovery is more difficult than expected. It's not easy....but it will be worth it! I'm 6 days post op. It's been a little rough some days and easier other days. The day after surgery was the most difficult for me. Don't be afraid to accept or ask for help. Good luck!!!

Sent from my VS990 using the BariatricPal App