Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved in November

I have ordered an unflavoured Protein pack to add to Soups as I am struggling with the sickly shakes. I cannot stand sweet things at all!

I agree it does seem to get better as it goes along. The first week sure was rough. The second week is improving!

I can understand the soft food stage must be great, to have something other than liquid or runny stuff. Are you worried about the solid food in terms of making the right choices? Or something else?

Hope you're both well :) xx

Hi I'm sorry I missed the new replies since I logged on - I think I turned off all notifications!

I'm doing better in my second week, the "mental" side of it has eased you're absolutely right, I felt like I was battling a huge hunger demon for the first 3 or 4 days. But I noticed that when I started to be able to get in more Water and Protein shakes, and have a little more Soup, I felt better.

It's only week 2 but I'm trying to learn all I can about this so that I can make sure I do the right things, I don't want to make poor choices.

Thanks for the encouragement- how are you all getting on??

Sk101 you are just a bit in front of me - what's your journey like at the moment?

Lulu - thank you, you're right it absolutely helped big time. I don't have any more pain now

Kate - I've seen some of your other posts, how are you doing with being further along? Is there anything you would have done differently post surgery to where you are now?

Xx

The only regret I have, was thinking it was okay to have an odd glass of wine...otherwise I have stuck to everything from day one. I still weigh everything, still add it to myfitnesspal and still chew,chew,chew.