Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New topic time...

Ugh. Me too. What is WRONG with us?

Omg. I should add.....

Bullet Journals!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Omg. I should add.....

Bullet Journals!!!!!!

I'd like to think nothing...

And then I look at the sheer volume of Moleskins and markers, and pencils and crap....in a duffle bag I drag around when needed. And the Pinterest posts on BJ'ing, and the washi tape.... Damn.

I am a Moleskine addict. We have problems!

Omg. I should add.....

Bullet Journals!!!!!!

I'd like to think nothing...

And then I look at the sheer volume of Moleskins and markers, and pencils and crap....in a duffle bag I drag around when needed. And the Pinterest posts on BJ'ing, and the washi tape.... Damn.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Knitting! And sewing. I have so many unfinished projects. My problem is I go to the wool and fabric shop and see new things and I think to myself "I'll make that" but when you do that every other week it becomes a obsession lol

Computer games (tough ones) and finding bargains on eBay, especially skin care.

My house mate cannot believe how many packages I keep getting delivered :D

At the moment, probably reading about weight loss surgery experiences and successes. I have a tendency when I get into something to get kind of obsessive about it for a while. Eventually I'll exhaust myself of reading and researching it, and then move onto something else. I only do it with one thing at a time, usually. Right now, this is it. The next thing I WANT to become an obsession (that will last long-term) is lifting weights and fitness.

Civilization six, WoW (mmo), and other PC games. I'm a serious gamer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

@@Sai

I play the games on both Mac and PC.

I loved some of the older ones, like Amnesia the Descent into Darkness, all Penumbra series including Necrologue that I seriously got stuck on, half way through the Twilight of the Archaic.

I also loved Bioshock 1. Started on Bioshock 2, and need to spend more time in the manual, as some of the keybindings have changed, and I am not that great with the drill ..... Give me machine guns, Grenade launchers, Napalm etc., anytime!

Absolutely loved SOMA. Played it twice.

I am half way through Outlast, and just started on the Witcher ...... LOL

Loved Layers of Fear and the Inheritance. It was nice not to worry if you're going to die, for a change.

And many more.

Started playing those games when I got sick with my thyroid. They kept me occupied and often I would forget how lousy I felt .......

Let me know if you are on Steam.

@@Sai soooo, how is WoW lately? I haven't played in a year... kinda took a break because I got tired of the dailies :)

was playing Diablo - and now Exiles. I've been debating on getting back into WoW though.

@@OzRoo - let me know what you think of Witcher, my stepfather bought it for me for Christmas and I haven't gotten to it yet.

Edited by Raenh

Adult coloring books.

It is a great stress reliever in between homework and papers.

Stress reliever? I can sit for hours trying to figure out what colors to use.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

This made me LOL

@@Sai

My son is really into WoW. Has been for years.

@

Love the Witcher. I have all 3 parts plus some DLCs.

I only just started, but the graphics are fantastic, story is good, and plenty of amorous scenes as the Witcher charms the ladies, or females seduce him.

Plenty of action in this game, and often you have to be very quick.

I just love the First Person Role Playing games and the Shooting/Survivor/Adventure games.

It is like being in a movie.

So, I am sure you will like the Witcher.

If you don't mind bit of horror and plenty of adventure, Frictional's games such as Soma and Amnesia Descent into Darkness are just mind blowing. Awesome games!

Civilization six, WoW (mmo), and other PC games. I'm a serious gamer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

I want to play Civ VI but I know I'll never get any homework done again. I've been sad at my lack of time for video games as of late. It's like I never have free time anymore. I think I'm finally through my League withdrawals. :( Also side note: I used to be huge into WoW. Played since launch but got bored the last few expansions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using BariatricPal mobile app

@@OzRoo In games - I don't mind horror, movies... not so much lol. I'm gonna pull it out and try it out :) gaming relieves my stress levels, if that even makes sense lol. I was playing mass effect - I have 1 and 2 need the newer ones. hmmm I think I'll make that my 10lb goal :D lose 10 buy a game! lol

@@Moogle - that's the same as me - I was playing since beta and got really bored the last few expansions, played a little bit (like a week) last year... and for about 3 months the year before (roommate was in one of his nice moments and bought me the expansion and server/race change for birthday/Christmas)

Edited by Raenh