Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastics in Mexico

Any updates on BariatricPal offering a package deal for plastic surgery in Mexico? I'm ready to do this, hopefully early in 2017.

Following. My last quote from a plastic surgeon here was $26,000 for three procedures. No thank you!

I am having my Mastoplexy, Breast Augmentation and Abdominalplasty here is WI with an amazing doctor and two nights in the hospital for 17,200. I also had Brachioplasty 3 months ago and it was 5950.00

I think these prices were very reasonable and she does excellent work. I just would not feel comfortable going to another country for this type of surgery. Alot can happen and sending pics just isn't like the real thing of being able to go to their office.

WOW!! Following I would like to know what part of Mexico it will be. We went to Juarez, Mexico in June for my hubby's Sleeve surgery. I WOULD NOT go there again!! Now I have heard great things about Tijuana. That might be something to check out. I had my Panni done 1 year ago here in Oregon. My PS removed 10 plus #'s. But didn't do all that we had discussed. So I am not totally happy with my results. I started asking about some things I wasn't happy with. He told me that he would give me a deal on a Breast Lift and Lipo and would give me a great deal!! $6,000 to $7,000. He also told me not to stress about these surgeries because these are happy surgeries!! I feel like he was trying to make more business!! Incidentally, my Panni ended up costing my insurance $32,000.00 due to a reaction to the muscle relaxant they used so I was in ICU for 7 hours with a tube done my throat!! Not GOOD!! If only he would have told me about needing LIPO and I would need a Tummy Tuck I would have gladly paid the extra!! I'm 60 YO and I stress about my body image all of the time but not sure if I would have another surgery.

Well, I went ahead and booked it on my own. I'm having a lower body lift, medial thigh lift, arm list, and breast lift/augmentation with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey on February 14, 2017. He gave me a great consultation via email, and there's a ton of information about him on the Obesity Help web site. So excited to embark on the next phase of my transformation!

Well, I went ahead and booked it on my own. I'm having a lower body lift, medial thigh lift, arm list, and breast lift/augmentation with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey on February 14, 2017. He gave me a great consultation via email, and there's a ton of information about him on the Obesity Help web site. So excited to embark on the next phase of my transformation!

Are you nervous to have so much work done at once?

On 1/12/2017 at 0:54 AM, transmformme said:

Are you nervous to have so much work done at once?

I had moments of anxiousness before the surgery, but in hindsight, I wouldn't change a thing. I flew to Monterrey on 2/13, met that day with Dr. Sauceda to go over what he was going to do and get my mark up done, had surgery on 2/14, stayed in the hospital for two days, then stayed at the hotel right near the hospital until 2/24. Dr. Sauceda's nurse (who is an absolute dream!) came in every day to help with bandaging, compression garments, bathing if you need help, etc. Having that 10 days of recovery before having to fly back to CT was exactly the right amount of time. I would not hesitate to do it all again.

I had moments of anxiousness before the surgery, but in hindsight, I wouldn't change a thing. I flew to Monterrey on 2/13, met that day with Dr. Sauceda to go over what he was going to do and get my mark up done, had surgery on 2/14, stayed in the hospital for two days, then stayed at the hotel right near the hospital until 2/24. Dr. Sauceda's nurse (who is an absolute dream!) came in every day to help with bandaging, compression garments, bathing if you need help, etc. Having that 10 days of recovery before having to fly back to CT was exactly the right amount of time. I would not hesitate to do it all again.

Wow!! This is exactly what I'd like to do. Can I ask how much?
Thanks!

Cool There so many options. A fit for everyone!

Cool There so many options. A fit for everyone!

I cannot recommend Dr Carmina Cardenas in Tijuana Mexico enough. I give her 10000 stars. Ten out of ten. If you want surgery in Mexico, look no further. She is my magic maker!!

I had neck lift, breast and Tummy Tuck plus five days recovery stay for 12750.

Neck lift was about 3500
Tummy 6000
Breast lift 4800

With a discount for combining my procedures.

She does the absolute best tummy tucks I've even seen. She is 109999999 times better than any plastic surgeon in the us that I spoke to.

Is it that you cannot recommend her enough perhaps? I can tell you I absolutely love myTT. Honestly I ended up with a crush on my PS

Is it that you cannot recommend her enough perhaps? I can tell you I absolutely love myTT. Honestly I ended up with a crush on my PS

I recommend dr cardinas 100000000 percent. I love my results. I totally have a crush on her she is so cute!! And she is a post bariatric patient herself so she had real empathy for us.

I recommend dr cardinas 100000000 percent. I love my results. I totally have a crush on her she is so cute!! And she is a post bariatric patient herself so she had real empathy for us.

Would u be willing to share some before and after photos?