Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Holy cow am I excited! I didn't intend to buy a pair of pants today but I just wanted to try on a couple to see where I was at. I went into a local Farm and Ranch store and spoke to the gal there. I showed her what I was dealing with I'm told her what size I was and that I was tired of looking like I was wearing a diaper on my ass everywhere that I went. She suggested based upon my current size that I go to 35x30. This lady is absolutely insane was my freaking thought! Imagine my surprise when they were actually too loose! I needed a 34x30! Several weeks ago I got out of my van at a customer's place and my shorts fell off my butt. I really didn't think that I was quite this far along. I will officially be 6 weeks out tomorrow and I've lost 7 pounds since Monday! I'm down 47 pounds since starting my pre op diet on 8/29. I'm officially the lowest weight that I've been in mt ENTIRE adult life at 265 pounds! It was such an adrenaline rush that I actually bought the dang pants even though I wasn't intending to.

Last weekend with my diaper ass Levis.

20161001_100653_zpsrzvcihao.jpg

20161001_100702_zpso4zcvhva.jpg

Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(perhaps to many exclamation points? Heck no!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20161009_172800_zpsnjwmpamq.jpg

20161009_172813_zps2ohneh9r.jpg

20161009_163305_zpsjz8m6rre.jpg

Congratulations!

Whew, as I was reading, I worried that you'd put up the photo of you outside your van at the customer's place. I don't mind reading about your butt in the wind, but I assure you that I do not want to see it.

Stay Kosher. You rock. So does that little thumbs-up cutie-pie.

Whew, as I was reading, I worried that you'd put up the photo of you outside your van at the customer's place. I don't mind reading about your butt in the wind, but I assure you that I do not want to see it.

Stay Kosher. You rock. So does that little thumbs-up cutie-pie.

I sent something similar to my boss who had this surgery a year before me. She told me that I still don't have a butt. I told her that for Halloween I'd send her a picture of me in just a cowboy hat and assless chaps. She immediately responded with HELL NO!!!. I laughed back that either way she has that image of me in her head (as you probably have now). Ain't I a stinker? :)

You look hot in your new jeans!

Yahoooo for you!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

If it wasn't for the fact that I "poof" out at my stomach when I sit I would be quite comfortable with a 2xl shirt. I've lost 18 3/4" between my chest, stomach, waist, biceps, thighs and calfs. In my chest, stomach and waist I've lost 14 1/2"!

I'm back at work today and it sucks because after yesterday's experience getting into my work clothes is such a bummer! I'm wearing a 4x shirt and 40x27 pants. If I had real legs I'd be pushing 6' tall!

The new jeans look Awesome!!

@ CONGRATS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your doing great.

I remember an experience i had at the beginning of my WL journey.

In New York and company looking for a shirt... (not jeans) i was wearing shorts, but we were going out that night and needed a shirt.

Me: hey jim grab me a pair of jeans to try on so i can see what this shirt will look like with jeans

Jim: what size

Me: 12-14..... grabs paints, put said paints on... cool the fit.

Jim: those jeans look nice, why don't you buy them (mouth drops, because a) he complimented me B) he offered for me to buy something)

Me: OK... then i see that its buy one get one free..... So i say, ill get these and a "goal" pair. Size

Me: Look for a size 10.....looking looking looking

Jim: why do you want a size 10?

Me: i want a smaller size to aspire to fit in

Jim: (holding pants) say... but these are a 10

Me: In the middle of the store.... say: Shut the F*ck up!!!! Anyone that knows me... can see me saying this in the store.

I was soooooo excited... so i bought the 10's and a size 8.... Which of course i wore the dog crap out of, but now they fall off..... Whoop Whoop... Im now a size 5

Pretty much my experience! The lady that helped me actually laughed when I said that i was buying them and coming back to the dressing room to wear them right then. I was so excited that I gave her a ol' hug! She nervously laughed and hugged me back. I called the store today and asked for her manager and I explained how helpful she was and how appreciative I am for her help. The manager laughed and said "so you're the guy!".