Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lmao! i have the gigi brand & ripped off some of my skin on my cheeks under my eyes. i never used it again lol.

@@pleezeSleeve LOL. I have to get a certain wax they have or it's not pretty either. I do my chin, eyebrows and upper lip.

lmao. which kind do you use? i had small scabs under my eyes & was way too embarrassed to say it was from waxing my face! [emoji23] I said it was sunburn & my coworkers looked at me crazy lol.

ohh okay! @kristenLe. I do have the pink one... I'll give the honey one a try before I call the wax kit quits lol. thanks! one more thing, do you use powder before waxing? the kit didn't come with one.. so I didn't use any! :huh:

ohh okay! @kristenLe. I do have the pink one... I'll give the honey one a try before I call the wax kit quits lol. thanks! one more thing, do you use powder before waxing? the kit didn't come with one.. so I didn't use any! :huh:

I don't.

I took peppermint supplements and it helped tremendously. Lots of thick dark hair everywhere, I got diagnosed with PCOS -- I'm on the implant, helped a little but still grows, the supplements thinned it out and there is a chemical in it is that helps. I need to go again and get more lasers done since it's been a year, which keeps them at bay. If you're going to shave, I recommend rose oil on your face especially, keeps it soft and smooth so it doesn't look like you shaved your face, been there done that!

Tria goes on sale from time to time at Nordstrom. I am member of sephora rewards and i splurged on one when I had a 20% discount and it happened to come with a lot of extra products. It is a lot but it is far less than multiple laser appointments. And it works. It takes time and you have to shave not wax or pluck while using but it works.

I took peppermint supplements and it helped tremendously. Lots of thick dark hair everywhere, I got diagnosed with PCOS -- I'm on the implant, helped a little but still grows, the supplements thinned it out and there is a chemical in it is that helps. I need to go again and get more lasers done since it's been a year, which keeps them at bay. If you're going to shave, I recommend rose oil on your face especially, keeps it soft and smooth so it doesn't look like you shaved your face, been there done that!

How long did you take the peppermint supplements before you noticed a difference? I'm on my second bottle but have yet to see much of an effect. I don't know if I should just have more patience or if it's just not going to work as well with me. I'm only taking 2 a day, as that's the recommended amount for the one I have. I've been sugaring (like waxing), and that seems to be helping, but I'm still getting the hairs at the same rate.

I've been looking into laser, but was told it would be ineffective on me because I'm blonde... soooo I just wax my upper lip (which is where it grows the most), or tweeze it... I get a few on my chin and under chin, but I can keep those under control by tweezing - I can feel them, can't really see them.

My middle sister has a huge problem with hair under her chin and on her upper lip - she's darker then I though, so its more noticeable... she shaves though :/

Still looking into laser - but I thought laser was permanent - why do you keep having to go back @@Lema ? is it because of the PCOS? I don't really understand what PCOS is, as I've only heard of it mentioned here.

Some laser is permanent some is not. With permanent you have to do multiple sessions.

I did laser hair removal and Im so glad I did...i did 6 sessions one every 6 weeks the hairs are so thin now n I'll shave it maybe once a week...I finished with the sessions like 6 months before I had surgery n I really hope now that I lose weight it'll grow even less

Sent from my SM-G928T using the BariatricPal App

I used the Tria laser- yes, it was expensive, but I saved up for it & got it on sale.

The reason you have to do multiple treatments with lasers is because your hair grows in 2 week cycles- the laser only works during the growth phase. So you repeat treatment every 2 weeks so you get it all.

Tria only works on light-medium skin tones with dark hair - Which is me.

HW - 283

SW- 238

CW- ?