Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

having my gastric sleeve op in 3 weeks tie- looking for online friends in the same boat!

hi everyone!! my gastric sleeve operation is finally here, my op is in 3 weeks time, and i start my liver shrinkage diet tommorow. i,m looking for online freinds in the same boat as me, so we can support each other. i,m based in london englnd but i,m up for talking to anyone in the world who is going through the same as me. i,m excited an scared, and would love to talk to someona about it all.!!

Hey y'all! ! I am scheduled for sleeve on Oct 25th, start my preop diet on the 11th 2 weeks B4 surgery.My top weight was 318 and first appointment with surgeon was 270 June 8th, am now like 255 .

Nervous about after surgery but can't wait to get it done.

I currently live in Columbia SC area (Gaston ),originally from Orlando, Florida area.

Sent from my SM-N900T using the BariatricPal App

HI I'M FROM LONG ISLAND NEW YORK AND MY SLEEVE SURGERY IS NOV 9 I START liquids ON OCT 26 TRYING TO PREPARE FOR THAT WITHOUT OVER BUYING WHICH I TEND TO DO LOL

Sent from my SPH-L720T using the BariatricPal App

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU BY THE WAY

Long Island here too. 15 hrs post-op though. If u wanna start early phase 1 meal in every couple of weeks. It might make transition easier to all liquids

hi everyone!! my gastric sleeve operation is finally here, my op is in 3 weeks time, and i start my liver shrinkage diet tommorow. i,m looking for online freinds in the same boat as me, so we can support each other. i,m based in london englnd but i,m up for talking to anyone in the world who is going through the same as me. i,m excited an scared, and would love to talk to someona about it all.!!

Dreaded two week diet lol

I had a VSG revision to RNY on 09/28.

I was scared and nervous but was so happy that the 2 week pre op diet was done just to realize it's more like a 3 week liquid diet as you forget the week after surgery.

I can be your buddy if needed. My middle daughter is currently teaching at Darby College until July. My dad was born in Horsham England but came to Canada, where we reside, when he was 6

manitobamama

I am from ontario and scheduled for the 19th of October. I am on my pre op diet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using the BariatricPal App

Good luck l live in Ontario and will see surgeon on Oct 6 hope he will do my surgery how is pre op diet going are you on Optifast

HI I'M FROM LONG ISLAND NEW YORK AND MY SLEEVE SURGERY IS NOV 9 I START liquids ON OCT 26 TRYING TO PREPARE FOR THAT WITHOUT OVER BUYING WHICH I TEND TO DO LOL

Sent from my Nexus 6 using the BariatricPal App

I am from ontario and scheduled for the 19th of October. I am on my pre op diet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using the BariatricPal App

Good luck l live in Ontario and will see surgeon on Oct 6 hope he will do my surgery how is pre op diet going are you on Optifast

HI I'M FROM LONG ISLAND NEW YORK AND MY SLEEVE SURGERY IS NOV 9 I START LIQUIDS ON OCT 26 TRYING TO PREPARE FOR THAT WITHOUT OVER BUYING WHICH I TEND TO DO LOL

Sent from my Nexus 6 using the BariatricPal App

Pre-op diet went well lost 15+ lbs. I was on GNC total lean 25. I am 16hrs post open now

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

Surgery day is October 31, I'm so exited/ nervous my first pre op is oct 19 second one is 26... Anyone else in ct having surgery this month?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm 5 days out till my surgery and starting to get scared, apprehensive and really worried about the long term stuff. I know it's just me dealing with this huge change. I think part of it is I've agreed to do this cause all the docs say I have to and I've done a 16 month liquid diet, I'm just so scared about permanently altering my body. I won't even get tattoos because I can't commit to a permanent mark on me. I don't do long term relationships well...lol! OMG I'm spiralling people!! lol!

That's not all I'm thinking, I'm excited for the life change and the improvement of my movement and activities and all that. I'm just freaking out but trying to keep it private. My sister comes to town on Sunday before so I'll have her with me to help and that will be much better. What I'm really focusing on is stuff like riding a rollercoaster without fears of not fitting, traveling because I won't feel like a burden to myself or others. I'm trying to look forward and past the next 3 months so as to get over this anxiety.

Also, I cheated last night on my pre-op diet and had a sliver of bread and a couple of fries. It has me worried I'm going to screw up after the operation and harm myself by eating poorly. I'm sure this is all very normal thoughts, worries and apprehensions. I'm also beating myself up because I don't feel like I've educated myself enough.

I think I'm just in a bad head space but I'm already pulling myself out of it. lol! I'm glad to have this group, we can be the OctoberBest group!