Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hope I finally get some restriction after my second adjustment.

If your second adjustment does it for you, great. It can take more than two, though, so be aware of it and keep your expectations reasonable.

There's no need to "starve" yourself to lose weight. Plan meals ahead and choose your foods wisely and you can be nicely fed.

Most people and practices refer to "fills." At mine it's "adjustments," which makes more sense because of the occasional need to withdraw saline. Is it remotely possible that your surgery was at Columbia?

Any restriction after this 2nd adjustment?

I was 9months post-op & countless fills before I finally reached the Green & beginning losing weight

That's the only way I seem to be able to lose weight. I plan meals and choose wisely. But I'm SO hungry most of the time.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I was banded Dec 2/16 - I just had my first "fill/adjustment" last Thursday and I feel no difference. I have to wait 4 weeks in between appointments, but I'm looking forward to hitting my "sweet spot" and start losing weight. I'm down 9.6lbs since my surgery and sticking to 1390 calories a day. I agree @treacie927 - plan my meals and Snacks and still feel hungry!

Great ????

I have another fill on 06 Feb, hope I get there soon.

I think if we stick to PVC = eating in the order of Protein, Vegetables then Carbohydrates we will see some improvement. I tend to go the opposite way at times. Thus consuming a lot of the wrong foods.

Good plan. I've been trying to cut back on my carbs- I know they are my enemy but I just love them.

I just received my second adjustment last Friday - Slimband approved me for a 2CC fill, which puts me at 4CC total right now. I have to say, I definitely feel a huge difference and I'm trying to determine if I'm in this "GREEN ZONE" everyone speaks of, or if I'm too tight. I have to eat very slowly and extremely small bites. Even then I'm feeling a lot of restriction and eating scrambled eggs is taking me 30 minutes. I have a feeling my stomach is a bit swollen, which might account for the tightness as well. I'm willing to give it a few weeks to see if I can manage. When I was at 2CC I found I could pretty much eat fine - albeit slower but I didn't get that FULL sensation like I do now. I'm struggling to compete 1100 calories a day right now. Water and coffee go down just fine. Not sure what everyone elses experience is? It's been a little over 3 months and I'm down 13 pounds.