Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like the lemon and the cinnamon bun.

But what do I know? I like the brownie one too. I prefer a Protein bar that does NOT taste like a candy bar. That is asking for trouble where I am concerned.

Keep experimenting.

Happy hunting! :)

@@northcountyr1

They all suck now, they are nasty. They keep changing the formula like every 6 months and they are complete trash now.

Try Oh Yeah One bars.

I'm lik'n the "trashy, nasty, sucky" Quest bars.

Each to their own, right?

The formula that Quest is using is the same one they started---after consumer request. That's being responsive , don't you think?

I like their numbers and I like the fact that they do NOT taste like candy bars. I got to be obese by eating (in part) candy bars. NEVER AGAIN!

OP said they didn't like them. Instead of trying to shove them down their throat, why not offer alternative suggestions?

Every one doesn't have a sugar addiction or candy bars. And some people like to enjoy life and enjoy delicious food.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

OP said they didn't like them. Instead of trying to shove them down their throat, why not offer alternative suggestions?

Every one doesn't have a sugar addiction or candy bars. And some people like to enjoy life and enjoy delicious food.

I do believe that Valentina told her to keep experimenting. How is that shoving Quest bars down the OP's throat?? People have a case of the Mondays here??

post-284996-1474292076716_thumb.jpg

I like the lemon and the cinnamon bun.

But what do I know? I like the brownie one too. I prefer a Protein bar that does NOT taste like a candy bar. That is asking for trouble where I am concerned.

Keep experimenting.

Happy hunting! :)

If you are going to jump into my disagreement that doesn't involve you at least read all the responses and use some critical thinking before you start typing.

She had already said her opinion. I stated mine and she came back just to disagree with me.

Lots of people don't like Quest bars. The quality is terrible. The brand is tarnished and they always had questionable ethics. They were always posting on the body building forums threatening to sue people, lol what kind of corporation really does that?!?!?

There are lots of other Protein bar options and other options available. If you can only eat a little it should be delicious. No one should be choking down a Protein Bar they don't like. This is real life not Oliver Twist.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

K. Just bought the Quest Protein Bars, got about 6 different kinds. Well..I can tell you the brownie one..yeah, not that great. Hope I like one of the others...[emoji53] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using the BariatricPal App

Did you get a chocolate chip cookie dough one? It is the only one I have tried and I liked it. Good and chewy. Not like eating real cookie dough but a good healthy version. I also like Atkins brand. Chocolate Peanut Butter and pretzel peanut butter.

My favorite by far is the chocolate chip cookie dough Quest bar.

Also, costco recently started selling a version of these Protein bars under the Kirkland Signature brand, at a much lower price. You get 24 bars for about $18 versus 12 Quest bars for $25. I like their version of the chocolate chip cookie dough Quest Protein Bar just as much.

If you are going to jump into my disagreement that doesn't involve you at least read all the responses and use some critical thinking before you start typing.

She had already said her opinion. I stated mine and she came back just to disagree with me.

Lots of people don't like Quest bars. The quality is terrible. The brand is tarnished and they always had questionable ethics. They were always posting on the body building forums threatening to sue people, lol what kind of corporation really does that?!?!?

There are lots of other Protein bar options and other options available. If you can only eat a little it should be delicious. No one should be choking down a Protein Bar they don't like. This is real life not Oliver Twist.

Geez, I'm so sorry. I thought this was a public forum. My bad...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Quest Apple Pie and Quest pumpkin are my two favorite Protein bars.....hands down.

The brownie one doesn't do it for me either. I 5th the cookie dough bar! Yummmmmy! chocolate chunk is great too. Love s'more and cinnabun too. Don't eat any of them expecting them to taste like candy though, bc candy they are not! ;) chewy, yummy Protein they are! Good luck!

On a side note, I honestly wouldn't recommend any other Protein Bars on the market. None that I have found come close to the protein-carb-fat-calorie ratio that Quest bars have. For more calories and less Protein, there are plenty of options, but I'm greedy with where I put my calories, and 10-15g protein for 250+ calories isn't good enough for the more "candy bar" like products that Atkins has. But, not everyone's NUT worries about calories, so to each his own!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm lik'n the "trashy, nasty, sucky" Quest bars.

Each to their own, right?

The formula that Quest is using is the same one they started---after consumer request. That's being responsive , don't you think?

I like their numbers and I like the fact that they do NOT taste like candy bars. I got to be obese by eating (in part) candy bars. NEVER AGAIN!

Just to clarify, Quest absolutely is not using their original formula. The old formula did not have corn Fiber or high levels of saturated fat.

I switched to Power Crunch and Fit Crunch bars- they taste Ah-mazing! I also agree that the new oatmeal Quest bars are good.