Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who was your Mexico Surgeon?

OCC is the Obesity Control Center. Dr Ariel Ortiz. https://obesitycontrolcenter.com/

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app

OCC is the Obesity Control Center. Dr Ariel Ortiz. https://obesitycontrolcenter.com/

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app

Same surgeon for me. He's got some decent YouTube videos as well. It's like meeting your surgeon before you go down there. I'm from Canada, and after our crappy exchange of .76 it totalled $9300.00 . In my opinion you likely get what you pay for, plus a private clinic in Alberta will cost $19,000 and up so it's still the cheaper option.

Has anybody had plastic surgery with DR Quiroz from OCC?

On 4/9/2017 at 9:42 AM, BigDaddy13 said:

I will be using Dr. Elias Ortiz at ALM. My surgery is scheduled May 8

Hi! Was this at ALM clinic? I am considering booking there in late August and would love to hear your experience! Thanks in advance :)

On 4/12/2017 at 0:30 PM, k-athy said:

Did you have to go for a consultation first?

Was this at ALM clinic? Can you share your experiences? Thanks :)

Dr Illan.

Dr. Rodriguez-Villereal. Star Medica hospital. Juarez.

jaime Ponce de leon

Arnando Joya. Excellent surgeon. I felt very secure with his skills. HOWEVER, havent received one call or email since surgery. I could be dead for all his office cares. I didnt expect much afterwards, but how freakin' horrible not to at least email and say "how are you doing?" I am seriously pissed about that, but i really am happy with him otherwise.

Edited by shelly420

Dr Ramos Kelly, I had a great experience, healed well and quickly, am down over 115 lbs and enjoying life :)

I am 4 days p.o. I had my sleeve done by Dr. Jorge Reyes Amendola, and could not be any more pleased. I did go through one of the scheduling companies, which I can not recommend, but I highly recommend Dr. Reyes and his team. When you find out about a surgeon you’re considering, research them directly, and not the touring company. I validated Dr. Reyes’s credentials online, read reviews about his medical practice (I didn’t want an MD who ran only Bariatric practice like a puppy mill). I knew no matter where I went, I wanted it done by a gastroenterologist, as they specialize in laparoscopic surgeries, which is most often the cause of complications from Bariatric Surgeries. Dr. Reyes does no more than 3 surgeries per day. On my day, I was the only one. I had full attention pre and post surgery, and recovery. I didn’t wait more than a minute if I needed anything, and I didn’t have to, because they were always checking in on me. I have to admit that the place wasn’t state of the art, but more than well equipped, and everyone spoke English. Lastly, I have direct contact with Dr. Reyes. I have his clinic phone number, cell phone for emergencies, and email. You can’t get that kind of follow-through in the US. Rule of thumb, be your own advocate.

On 4/12/2017 at 7:22 PM, Please said:

I went to the OCC Mexico.

Did you have Dr Ortiz? Very interested in hearing your experience -I've done lots of research and he is my first choice! (Do you mind telling me what you paid, also?)