Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i am staying on plan today because ...

I'm staying on plan today because I have PMS and I always blow it this TOM and I want to be stronger than the cravings this time!!

I am staying on plan today because I didn't yesterday. It's this TOM and I did give into some cravings. I've got to do better today. Not to mention the stress I felt yesterday.

I'm staying on plan today because I can't wait for the surgeon to call with my band appt. Good habits have to start today. :lol:

Is it easier to stay "on Plan" with the lapband than without the lapband? I'm new here and was wondering if I'm going to struggle anyways what's the point?

It is still a decision everyday. You still have to make the right choices. I wasn't able to make those choices consistantly without the band. It is my partner in defeating obesity, but if you are looking for something that will do all of the work, lapband is not it.

Sorry I didn't answer your question really.

yes, for me, it is MUCH easier to stay on plan with the band. I don't think I could have lost 77 pounds without it!! I love my band, however, I am very proud of myself and the hard work I have invested!!

Good luck to you!!

I'm staying on plan today because I want to lose weight.

Renewedhope, it appears that you have a new picture for your blog. You look really nice, I can see all the weight loss in your face (meaning your face is a lot smaller than the other picture). You inspire me, thank you!

I saw the sacle move on Monday and I want to see it move tomorrow I am soo on track today.