Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did it! Got sleeved yesterday 9/2!

Getting ready to head off to work, thought I'd get a before and after pic since it's been a while. I'm approaching 100lbs lost. 97 as of this morning. attachicon.gif Image.jpgattachicon.gif Image.jpg

You are doing an AMAZING job!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Wow. You can really tell the difference. What is your calorie goal? And when were you able to start working out? My date is December 28.

Right now they want me to get up to around 800. I struggle with that, most days only getting in the 600s. The nutritionist added some things that are low in volume but higher in calories and added some good stuff too. Like mixed nuts. I've been stomaching them well and my weight loss has continued without missing a beat. I'm not overdoing them in the least. Just as a snack if I need the boost in my numbers.

I was up and walking the same day as my surgery. At my two week appointment he stepped up the amount of walking I was doing. Then at about the same time as I went to solid foods I got the okay to start an exercise regimen. I've been going to the gym lately three to five times a week and I've been getting in some form of excessive every day. Today I skipped the gym and did a 15.8 mile bike ride with my brother and his wife.

As for my bi-pap issue, the new mask isn't helping. I called my doctor and asked if they would approve switching my machine into auto bi-pap mode where it adjusts itself to be proper pressure. They said sure and mailed out a memory card with my new prescription. After downloading the data from a couple nights sleep I'm seeing that my pressure was way too high now. It was at a max of 17, now on auto the highest it's gotten in the last few nights is 9. My wife says I've been much quieter in my sleep and no snoring events. Yay!!! Success!!! I noticed today that I have felt much more rested. So I'm going to have them switch my mask back to the one I'm comfortable with and have been using for the last couple years.

BirdDog,

This is so inspirational to follow your progress. Thank you. I'm getting ready for my 2 nutritionist appointment. Hopefully about 5 months out to surgery. God speed brother

Have to work all night but I woke up this morning to weigh. Down 100 lbs!! post-297712-14799251919369_thumb.jpg

Eight years ago my wife and I were in Jamaica for our honeymoon. I had a button up shirt on over my t-shirt and couldn't button it up. The one button I did was holding on for dear life. I put that shirt on the other day and had room left in it.

post-297712-14799253006443_thumb.jpg

Edited by #BirdDog

Wowsa! In not even 3 months and down -100lbs? I bet you feel great! My date is 12/29 to get sleeved, ready to get this done.

Yup, it's been melting off. Guess that goes to show how bad my habits were before making this change. Been sticking to the dietary plan and getting in plenty of exercise.

Purchased a new scale today, I've been eyeballing the Fitbit Aria. Was with my wife at Target tonight and saw they had it in stock so I grabbed one. Seems pretty close to the weight I was getting from my WW scale. We'll see what my weight looks like in the morning. Should be down some since my wallet is lighter now ;)

Still trying to wrap my head around how much weight I've lost. I'm down 103 pounds and counting. I look like a different person!

post-297712-14803980632824_thumb.jpg

post-297712-14803980826268_thumb.jpg

Looking great BD, I got sleeved on Friday 2 Dec and am now looking forward to going home tomorrow and starting my journey. Nausea was bad but its easing as the days go by.... keep up the good work BD

You look fantastic!