Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tried cottage cheese for the first time - help me jazz it up

I'm surprised nobody has said diced tomatoes yet. Yummy!

I said sliced tomatoes.
I said trash can.

@@LipstickLady, I can't wait to get together someday. I am going to treat you to a delicious bowl of cottage cheese!

I love cottage cheese with pepper, garlic powder, and paprika on it. I also like to mix it with salsa and a dollop of sour cream for a dip. Good stuff!

I love cottage cheese with pepper, garlic powder, and paprika on it. I also like to mix it with salsa and a dollop of sour cream for a dip. Good stuff!

That sounds good, I have to try it.

I said sliced tomatoes.
I said trash can.
@@LipstickLady, I can't wait to get together someday. I am going to treat you to a delicious bowl of cottage cheese!

Remember that other cottage cheese post where I said trash can and about got kicked in the teeth and set on fire for it? Hangry people hankering for horrific foods have no sense of humor.

Cottage cheese is one of the few foods that gross me out.

I know it's irrational......and it's not a food that bothered me before........but now.......no thanks....never again.

@@Dub

Meet

@@LipstickLady

The Cottage cheese Haters Club inaugural members.

And I'm not mentioning tuna....

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Kielbasa or that other one he is fond of cooking up?

Hot sauce! I'd sprinkle on a few drops and mix it in, then add a touch of salt and pepper. It was great for when I was getting tired of sweet Protein shakes.

@@Dub

Meet

@@LipstickLady

The Cottage cheese Haters Club inaugural members.

And I'm not mentioning tuna....

What's odd is that I don't mind blue cheese.......but have hatred for cottage cheese. Doesn't make sense.

I am, however, totally down with tuna.< /p>

Love the stuff.

My current favorite is the .2.5oz pouches of Bumble Bee brand Spicy Thai Chil tuna. Super flavor....but one I had to acquire. The name should have prepared me for the hotness. Doubly so since I no longer drink Water with meals.

I've pretty much transitioned over to the Bumble Bee brand altogether. Prior to wls I had zero knowledge of such....who knew there were brands that give you nice big chunks and brands that consistently give you soupy mess in a can. Not I, for sure.

@@Dub I JUST tried Spicy Thai Chil tuna for the first time. I didn't find it hot but my palette has gotten used to very spicy and I don't always notice it.

I had always had a real hatred for Cottage cheese but for some reason I love it with the sugar free Jello and cool whip. It doesn't taste anything like cottage cheese. I still don't like it plain. It never occurred to me to make it more savory with spices. I'll have to look into that.