Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks again!!

I try to log calories but because I sometimes can't finish food, or my restriction is more/less some days, I find that I don't think the calories I log are very accurate! I know I will get used to it all as time goes on.

Early on when I did not finish all my food, I would weigh what was left and subtract it.

Breakfast

Weekday: 2% Cottage cheese

Weekend: 2 scrambled eggs with either 2 pieces of sausage or some cheese

lunch

Weekday: Usually left overs, sometimes deli meat/cheese roll ups. This week I'm trying out Quest Protein bars.

Weekend: Something home cooked, chicken/fish/beef. Started adding some broccoli with my regular meals.

dinner

Weekday: Home cooked chicken/fish/beef with some broccoli. Sometimes this will be left overs from the weekend.

Weekend: Home cooked chicken/fish/beef, I try to make big amounts so I can use left over throughout he week.

Snacks are usually Cashews, I get lightly salted.

2.75 years out; 150 pounds lost

Typical Day:

post-147781-14726586797094_thumb.jpg

post-147781-14726586983438_thumb.jpg

post-147781-14726587105069_thumb.jpg

post-147781-14726587210654_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Some people are so super strict - I wish I was. I am not slacking off, but I certainly can't stomach a lot of Protein, and cottage cheese, ughh!

c7fa0fe869180c61c8f2955ee56f83b1.png

I normally use half and half but the grocery store around the corner was out so I got heavy whipping cream. I have been way under on calories for days so this was a day I was trying to hit my calorie goal. If I don't eat enough calories, I don't lose. This was over the weekend.

Could you please let me know what app you're using? Thanks.

4 months out

Breakfast - 100g of greek yogurt mixed with vanilla Protein powder and 1/2 a banana or some berries or i have the fruit with Protein Powder and Water in a shake

lunch - all sorts of things today i had a beef and vegie Soup, tomorrow is chicken laksa, i often have the little tin tunas with salad or chicken meatballs with salad

dinner - again all sorts of things. Tonight was laksa, last night malay chicken curry.

I also have three snack a day. These are usually things like roasted chickpeas, Protein balls, sliced deli turkey, 1/4 of a Quest bar - approx 50 calories a serve.

I average 650 to 700 calories most days.

I cook on weekends and freeze individual portions so i have tons of variety in my freezer like chilli, beef stew, roasted beef and gravy, chicken catattorie, chicken curry, lamb madras etcetc

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Some people are so super strict - I wish I was. I am not slacking off, but I certainly can't stomach a lot of Protein, and cottage cheese, ughh!

The one thing I have learned with my sleeve is, if I don't eat something then I have a hard time with. It almost seems like you have to use/exercise your sleeve.

I can tolerate dense Protein because I eat it every day. If I am not feeling well for a couple days and I don't eat much of anything, like just have Protein shakes to get by, when I start eating again, I have to start all over. Building myself back up to how many ounces of protein I can have at a time.