Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TheGh0st's Extended Tummy Tuck w/Lipo

Hi all,

I just talked to Diane's DH on the phone and he says she is home and resting comfortably. :clap2: Her surgery took about 3.5 hours and during the surgery, she had a pain pump inserted. He also said that she is not in as much pain as they expected. I'm sure the pain pump helps! She has gotten up to walk around, I think just to keep from going "stir crazy"! She should be checking in the next couple of days. Good luck to all on your journeys!

Oh great!!! I am sooooo happy for Diane. That is so great!!! Diane, we are all thinking of you and hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi - I just found this thread. OMG. I read ever post.

Diane - I am glad to hear you are home and doing well, As I was reading, I felt the anticipation of getting to the last page, last post. I am just so excited for you. Can't wait to see how you are doing.

HUGS

Hi all, and I'd also like to THANK Machele for posting for me. I am doing so much better than I expected. My neighbor who had a extensive TT & Lipo (but no band) said she had slept nearly 5 days straight post surgery only waking long enough to drink a yogurt smoothie with her meds.

I was actually up and walking around a bit last night after my morning surgery, and am even better today. I think the pain pump they have sending a steady drip of local anethesia to the site is really helping. Don't get me wrong I am SORE. I feel kind of like I just did several hundered sit-ups or was used as a punching bag. Still I'm pretty clear headed and antsy to get out doing things. I even joked with my DH about going in to work for an hour or two this afternoon, but he wouldn't drive me over.

I am hoping to get the neighbor to take some post surgery pics tonight or tomorrow if I can get the DH out of the house long enough to do so.

The doc said he cut away and lipo'd approx 10 pounds though the scale is actually a pound higher than pre-surgery right now with all the Fluid retention. I also talked the doc into lipo'ing just a little off the top of both my inner thighs. They are still big but it removed a little extra bump of fat I've always had at the top of both thighs.

Thanks again for everyone's words of encouragement and I'll try to get back on later tonight if I can. Everyone's support here has really been a big help.

Glad to hear you made it through everything okay. Hope you heal up quickly. Congratulations!! Look forward to seeing how things turned out for you!!:)

Take care of yourself!

~Martina

Diane,

I'm so glad you're feeling well and aren't in too much pain. Now be sure to take it easy. Moving around at this stage is one of the causes for developing seromas in week 2-3, so make yourself sit still when possible, ok?

Wishing you a speedy recovery and can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats Diane...we are all so happy for you....and hope to be where you are soon.

Don't overdo it...the pain meds are making you feel like you are okay but there is a lot of stiching in there and you don't want to pull anything...

keep us posted.

Diane,

I am also glad to hear that you are doing so well. I was like your neighbor- and don't even remember anything the first 3 days after my surgery.

I'm sure the pain pump helps. Take care of yourself and keep keep up with the walking around. At least 100 steps per hour, was what I was told, to prevent blood clots.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!

Ghost I am soooo happy for you!!!!!:whoo: I know you are going to look fabulous and I can't wait to see the pics!

I'm contemplating PS in the future (breast lift and TT); it scares me a little (a lot) and it is so helpful to see your jouney and some of the others that have shared too (JulieNYC and Spyder). I was nevous enough posting 3mo. pics much less sharing to this extent;

I do appreciate it - you all are SOOO awesome!!!! :clap2: