Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things that I'll be taking to hospital

@ gina171

I will post what, I want to post...if you don't like what I posted you or anyone else don't have to respond...

And beside why are you keep been messy. Get a life and let me enjoy my journey

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@ JJcool

What I want to get from this post is that I am prepared not all the extra... I understand that many people have and will over pack for their stay at the hospital... I am being the this that makes me comfortable...

We all have strong opinions and when people indicted " you do not need this or that because they didn't need it" now come on we are all individuals what good for me may not be good for someone else's.

Thanks for asking me what I want instead of telling what I need.

I wish all this negative drama can just go away

I don't think anyone meant any harm, they were just letting you know about their experiences and what they took.

I know, right ?

Jeez. Whew.....somebody is riled up for no reason.

Right?! Thank goodness I saved my response . #spreadlove&positivevibes

You do realize that when you post on here you are essentially asking for thoughts and feedback, right?

If you don't want thoughts and feedback, then post the picture on Pinterest.

NO ONE was even remotely trying to be offensive or insensitive to you. At all.

great idea! I ❤️ Pinterest

Almost everything you listed you don't need.

The thing you will probably need the most you don't have on the list which is lip balm. Although, I didn't even need that really, when I woke up and said my lips were dry the nurse put vaseline on them for me.

They provide everything for you at the hospital. If you are going to a hospital that doesn't, I wouldn't let them cut on me.

Best wishes!

The only things I used in the hospital were my ID/Medical Card, phone, a pair of PJs, deodorant and a hairbrush. I wore the PJs home.

The hospital provided a toothbrush and Chapstick, I did have my own though.

I never used a heating pad. I did use ice packs over my biggest incision.

Edited by daniotra

I think people were simply being kind and trying to save you cluttering your hospital room with unnecessary items. That's alot to carry too. Maybe someone will be carrying it all for you.

You are over prepared. It shouldn't upset you by people simply trying to help.

God bless you and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

@ GinaCampbell

You are a day to late to be adding your thoughts to what I said.... It seem to me that you are trying to be the bariatrics cop on what I should and shouldn't say...

I am not a child I am a grown women I don't have to tolerate you in my life. Save your comments s for some one that cares... If you don't like what I posted then you don't have to comment...

I have to ask you these questions is you some kind of cyber bully ? Do you live off making drama? When you was younger was you the kind of person that everyone avoided ?

You must be very longly in your life, I can't make you happy, if you woke up and you are depressed and you are having a bad morning. I don't have anything to do with that.

Stop trying to be so controlling over my opinion, stop been negative Nancy.

Edited by D'Sleeved

@ GinaCampbell

You are a day to late to be adding your thoughts to what I said.... It seem to me that you are trying to be the bariatrics cop on what I should and shouldn't say...

I am not a child I am a grown women I don't have to tolerate you in my life. Save your comments s for some one that cares... If you don't like what I posted then you don't have to comment...

I have to ask you these questions is you some kind of cyber bully ? Do you live off making drama? When you was younger was you the kind of person that everyone avoided ?

You must be very longly in your life, I can't make you happy, if you woke up and you are depressed and you are having a bad morning. I don't have anything to do with that.

Stop trying to be so controlling over my opinion, stop been negative Nancy.

If you don't want thoughts and opinions, don't post on public forums. I will post where I like, when I like.

You posted first, inviting opinion. Exactly why are you posting if you don't want people to support you?

Everyone, including myself, have only simply tried to help you.

As for the rest of the nastiness you spat in my direction, I shall simply ignore it and put it down to the stress of your pre op diet and upcoming surgery.

I know how hard it is to stick to a liquid diet, you must be having an effect on your emotions.

@D'Sleeved

Then I wish you all the best for your surgery. You DO certainly look well prepared and I'm sure that having your things with you in the hospital will be a great source of comfort for you. Better to be safe than sorry :)

Jo x