Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another NSV for me! Wearing a dress!

A dress I was able to find in their clearance section in a size 12! I was so excited!! Shopping has been so awkward actually looking in the "standard size" sections and grabbing a size too big instead of too small. It's taking my brain some time to adjust to look for a large or even a medium sometimes instead of 2XL. post-257611-14704373843926_thumb.jpg

I always knew it was black and white!! All kidding aside, you look great!! I, too, feel like an imposter in the regular section. It's such a weird feeling!

A dress I was able to find in their clearance section in a size 12! I was so excited!! Shopping has been so awkward actually looking in the "standard size" sections and grabbing a size too big instead of too small. It's taking my brain some time to adjust to look for a large or even a medium sometimes instead of 2XL. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1470437383.133626.jpg

Wonderful! How much weight are you down?

You look beautiful. Awesome job. Keep it up

Shantell500

A dress I was able to find in their clearance section in a size 12! I was so excited!! Shopping has been so awkward actually looking in the "standard size" sections and grabbing a size too big instead of too small. It's taking my brain some time to adjust to look for a large or even a medium sometimes instead of 2XL. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1470437383.133626.jpg

When was your surgery date and way to go look amazing

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

You look great!

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App

I always knew it was black and white!! All kidding aside, you look great!! I, too, feel like an imposter in the regular section. It's such a weird feeling!

Haha my husband said the same thing. He's like isn't that the dress everyone was debating about?! Lol guess it's still popular

I also feel like an imposter in the standard size stores also. I still feel like people will stare at me and be like whys this girl shopping here?

I also have a hard time dressing myself because I really started packing the pounds on at 27 transitioning into wife and mom phase, so now at almost 33 I know that I shouldn't be looking at the junior section even though I think some things are cute but in my head I'm like am I too old for this look? lol

A dress I was able to find in their clearance section in a size 12! I was so excited!! Shopping has been so awkward actually looking in the "standard size" sections and grabbing a size too big instead of too small. It's taking my brain some time to adjust to look for a large or even a medium sometimes instead of 2XL. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1470437383.133626.jpg

Wonderful! How much weight are you down?

I'm down 66lbs so far. 4 1/2 months out.

A dress I was able to find in their clearance section in a size 12! I was so excited!! Shopping has been so awkward actually looking in the "standard size" sections and grabbing a size too big instead of too small. It's taking my brain some time to adjust to look for a large or even a medium sometimes instead of 2XL. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1470437383.133626.jpg

When was your surgery date and way to go look amazing

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

My surgery date was 3/16/16.

SW 256

CW 189

@@FayBee Looking beautiful and sexy!!! Great dress!

Sent from my KFFOWI using the BariatricPal App

That dress is on point with your new figure... really classy sexy

Sent from my KFTT using the BariatricPal App

You look beautiful. Awesome job. Keep it up

Shantell500

You look great!

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App

Thank you! I actually felt great in it!

My husband was in awe! Lol

Wow!!!! That is so awesome!!! You look great at 190,job much more are you wanting to lose? I start at 300lbs.had surgery7/6/16,I'm down 28lbs. I'M a large frame girl,& was thinking if I could get 175lbs.I would be happy & everyone says that sounds like alot,but I carry my weight well, I don't think it should be about the numbers ,do you??? BTW,you look marvelous! !!!☺

Sent from my SM-T560NU using the BariatricPal App

Wow!!!! That is so awesome!!! You look great at 190,job much more are you wanting to lose? I start at 300lbs.had surgery7/6/16,I'm down 28lbs. I'M a large frame girl,& was thinking if I could get 175lbs.I would be happy & everyone says that sounds like alot,but I carry my weight well, I don't think it should be about the numbers ,do you??? BTW,you look marvelous! !!!☺

Sent from my SM-T560NU using the BariatricPal App

I've always been a curvy girl and so I always carried my weight in my breasts and in my hips and thighs. So I've always been proportionate to say the least. But I would love to lose 100lbs in total. I think I would be ultimately happy in the 150-155 range. But I may need to get a breast reduction to achieve that! And thank you for the compliment! There is always room for improvement! Congrats on your surgery 28lbs down already is amazing!

You look amazing and at 33 you can totally shop in the juniors section. A little bit! Be a fashion editor and pick out a few pieces.